The match sees to the football AaB Aalborg vs AGF Aarhus prediction in the Superligaen of Denmark looks at the two groups and incorporates the most recent matches of the groups, the match realities, straight on (h2h), goals insights, table standings, coordinate qualities and in any event a PC determined match expectation. These AaB Aalborg vs AGF Aarhus prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
2020-06-11 1:45 AaB Aalborg vs AGF
Last matches of AGF AARHUS:
|2020-06-07||AAB AALBORG – AGF AARHUS||2-3|
|2020-06-01||AGF AARHUS – OB ODENSE||1-0|
|2020-05-28||AGF AARHUS – RANDERS FC||1-1|
|2020-03-09||SILKEBORG – AGF AARHUS||2-1|
|2020-02-28||AGF AARHUS – HOBRO||0-0|
|2020-02-24||HORSENS – AGF AARHUS||1-2|
Last matches of FC FASTAV ZLÍN:
|2020-06-07||AAB – AGF AARHUS||2-3|
|2020-05-31||ESBJERG – AAB||1-1|
|2020-03-08||AAB – LYNGBY||3-0|
|2020-03-01||FC KOBENHAVN – AAB||3-2|
|2020-02-23||AAB – BRONDBY||3-2|
|2020-02-16||SILKEBORG – AAB||0-2|
|2020-06-07||AAB – AGF AARHUS||2-3|
|2019-09-15||AGF AARHUS – AAB||3-0|
|2019-03-17||AAB – AGF AARHUS||3-1|
|2018-10-21||AGF AARHUS – AAB||2-2|
|2018-03-18||AGF AARHUS – AAB||0-0|
|2017-08-26||AAB – AGF AARHUS||0-0|
|2017-02-19||AGF AARHUS – AAB||1-2|
|2016-08-28||AAB – AGF AARHUS||2-1|
|2016-05-17||AGF AARHUS – AAB||2-0|
|2016-03-18||AAB – AGF AARHUS||2-2|
AGF AARHUS: 8
PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: AaB Aalborg vs AGF Aarhus prediction
Goal statistics: AGF AARHUS
Goal statistics: AAB
DENMARK: SUPERLIGAEN Table:
- AaB Aalborg just got a 1-1 draw against the team at the bottom of the table is the Esbjerg FB, but fortunately, the team chasing behind all played poorly, so they still kept their position. 6th in the rankings. After 25 rounds of competition including 11 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses, coach and coach Jacob Friis still have a lot of work to do if he wants to not fall to the relegation group.
- After 2 consecutive games without knowing the victory smell, AGF Aarhus also promptly returned by defeating Odense FK with a score of 1-0 at home. But the performance of coach David Neilsen and the students in the Danish league arena is very good, they have up to 6 victories, 3 draws and only 1 defeat.
- In terms of stability, AGF Aarhus is certainly much better than AaB Aalborg, the evidence is also the difference in position on the table when the visitors are worth 3rd and the home team is the only 6th. Our football expert said that, although not easy, the ability of AGF Aarhus points is still quite high.
AaB Aalborg vs AGF Aarhus prediction
- Asian Handicap prediction, AaB handicap Aalborg vs AGF Aarhus: Choose AGF Aarhus +1/4
AaB Aalborg’s performance on the field is quite good with 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in the last 5 matches, including the victory against the 2nd ranked team Copenhagen. However, AGF Aarhus even got a better record despite being away, they won 6 and received only 1 defeat in the last 7 operations. Therefore, the away team will have more chances to win.
- Comment on AaB Aalborg vs AGF Aarhus: AGF Aarhus full-time
European odds of both teams are also very similar when each team owns for themselves 6 times in the last 10 matches. The history of confrontation is not too different with 3 victories for AGF Aarhus and 2 times AaB Aalborg won 3 points in 5 recent meetings. Therefore, if you want to be safe, the visitors should be selected.
- Comment on fainting of AaB Aalborg vs AGF Aarhus: Choose faint 2.1 / 2 goals
In the last 4 confrontations, only 1 ever exploded, the remaining 3 matches have no more than 2 goals. AaB Aalborg currently scored 5 goals in 3 matches but conceded 7 goals. AGF Aarhus also has problems in finishing, making them unable to score more than 1 goal in the last 3 matches. With those figures that do not stand out that much, this match is very easy to end with very few goals.
Our AaB Aalborg vs AGF Aarhus prediction to recommend to bet on:
- AGF AARHUS or Draw
- Goal: 0-1
Line-ups Aalborg BK vs Aarhus AGF
- AaB Aalborg: Ahlmann, Borsting, Fossum, Kakeeto, Klitten, Kusk, Okore, Olsen, Pallesen, Rinne, Jensen.
- AGF Aarhus: Amini, Backman, Blume, Bundu, Eskelinen, Mortensen, Munksgaard, Nielsen, Poulsen, Thorsteinsson, Tingager.