Albirex Niigata vs JEF Utd Chiba prediction – In the 34th round of J.League 2, Albirex Niigata will play at Denka Big Swan Stadium and welcome the guests, Chiba.
- Match date: 5:00 am on Saturday 14th November 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 34th
- Location: Tohoku Denryoku Big Swan Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / J.LEAGUE 2
ALBIREX NIIGATA VS JEF UTD CHIBA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Albirex Niigata is working very hard on their journey to win the promotion ticket this season. They are currently 4th in the standings with 52 points after 32 rounds. However, the distance between them and the area is 10 points quite far. Therefore they are in desperate need of points at the present time to hope to shorten the gap. Welcoming their rather weak opponent, Chiba, this would be an opportunity for them to bring in 3 full points.
JEF UTD CHIBA
- Chiba is having a rather disappointing season as they are ranked 17th in the standings with 36 points after 32 rounds. They also need points to keep their distance from the relegation zone when the gap is 9 points. However, having to play on Albirex Niigata’s field in this round, they will face many difficulties.
- Chiba did not have a good preparation for this match when they just lost 1-5 to Montedio Yamagata on their last debut. At the same time, their performance is proving to be quite bad when they lost 3 matches and drew 1 match in the last 4 matches. Not only that, but the long trips are also bringing great disappointment to them when they do not win the last 4 matches. Therefore, there is a reason for the players of Chiba to be worried about this trip.
- Meanwhile, the host Albirex Niigata is quite excited after winning the last 2 matches. At the same time in all the last 3 encounters, the homeowner easily defeated the away team.
- So it is not surprising that the host is in complete control of the match and wins.
Albirex Niigata vs JEF Utd Chiba prediction: Albirex Niigata -0.75 FT
- Statistics show that the recent matches between the two teams are often very open and end with many goals scored when the last 5 matches ended with Over. At the same time that both are in need of points, this match is more promising for an open stance.
- Select: Over 2.5 FT
Albirex Niigata vs JEF Utd Chiba prediction: Albirex Niigata 3 – 1 Chiba (H1: 1 – 0)
- The European odds are showing that Albirex Niigata’s appreciation for winning is completely understandable. The numbers that tell the visitors’ chances of getting points on this trip are not much.
- Albirex Niigata vs JEF Utd Chiba prediction: Albirex Niigata FT
- Albirex Niigata: Kamata, Shoki, Sugiyama, Horikoshi, Kengo, Kyoga, Yosuke, Yamazaki, Sebastian, Shuhei, Zamri.
- JEF United Chiba: Suzuki, Masushima, Inui, Toriumi, Geria, Kumagai, Yasuda, Funayama, Sato, Kleber.
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/