The match review to the football Arsenal vs Norwich City prediction in the Premier League of England about the competing 2 teams’ recent forms and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match outcome.
The Arsenal vs Norwich City prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
England: Premier League
2020-07-01 19:00 ARSENAL – NORWICH
ARSENAL PREVIOUS MATCHES:
NORWICH PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2011 to now
English PREMIER LEAGUE
- The home team Arsenal have been unbeaten in the last 7 matches before the season. However, in the last 2 Premier League rounds, this team failed consecutively against Brighton and Man City. The position on the rankings that Arsenal is having is 11 with 40 points. This will be a pretty bad achievement until the present time that Arsenal has.
- After two consecutive rounds of defeat, the 2-0 win against Southampton away from home helped Arsenal relieve a lot of psychological pressure.
- As well as lighting up hope for teachers and coach Mikel Arteta to be able to find a ticket to attend the European arena when they are only 2 points behind the 7th place team. Players need to take full advantage of the home field in this match.
- The relegation chances are gradually falling out of the reach of Norwich City after the recent bad results. In the last two rounds, they all played at home and welcomed opponents who were not overestimated as Southampton and Everton, but the students of coach Daniel Farke were unable to take advantage of the opportunity to receive. on consecutive 2 failures.
- It can be said that the first ticket to relegation is almost in the hands of Norwich City, they are now inferior to the safety group up to 7 points and 1 style can not be worse. As for Arsenal, after rediscovering the victory, surely the confidence will also return to the Gunners, so they will not miss the opportunity to have 3 points this time.
- Norwich City are playing the weakest form of the English Premier League season. In their hands only 21 points, this meager achievement makes Norwich experts much underestimated compared to rivals Arsenal tonight.
Arsenal vs Norwich City prediction TIP:
- Returning to the Emirates is also a great motivation for Arsenal to be able to complete the goal of victory, they are winning up to 4 and drawing only 1 of the last 5 home matches in the Premier League.
- Against the Gunners is only 1 Norwich City could not win in the last 4 away games.
- Therefore, Arsenal is the option to bring safety in this match.
Our Arsenal vs Norwich City prediction for this match is:
=> Select: Arsenal -1.1/4
- Arsenal’s goalscoring record is now stable with 6 goals in 5 matches, but the defense is often wrong with 5 times to concede. Norwich City is even worse with just 2 goals in 5 matches and 7 goals lost.
- With that weakness, the guests will not easily penetrate the opponent’s defense in this match, so the UNDER door is perfectly reasonable.
- Select: UNDER 2.¾ orr 2.½
- Norwich City were unable to win any victory over Arsenal in the last 7 confrontations between the two teams, a 2-2 draw in the first leg was considered the most satisfactory achievement.
- They will have to march to the Emirates in this return leg and certainly not easy.
- Therefore, Arsenal is the team that brings more trust.
- Select: Arsenal Full-time to win.
FINAL SCORE Arsenal vs Norwich City PREDICTION:
- Confrontation history has shown that the host Arsenal are the team with more advantages, as they have won 4 matches and drew 3 in their last 7 matches between Norwich City.
- Having in themselves the psychological advantage, along with the better performance in recent times, most likely the home team will leave with a full 3 points in the next match.
Our Arsenal vs Norwich City prediction that Arsenal will win
Arsenal 3-1 Norwich City
- Arsenal vs Norwich City H1: 1-0
- Arsenal vs Norwich City H2: 2–0
- Arsenal: Aubameyang, Lacazette, Martinelli, Pepe. Nketiah, Willock, Saka, Nelson, Papastathopoulos, Luiz.
- Norwich City: Tim Krul, Jamal Lewis, Ben Godfrey, Maximillian Aarons, Todd Cantwell, Timm Klose, Tom Trybull, Kenny Mclean, Emiliano Buendia Stati, Josip Drmic, Teemu Pukki.