The match review to the football Aston Villa vs Chelsea prediction in Premier League about the 2 teams’ recent performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Aston Villa vs Chelsea prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
England: Premier League
2020-06-21 17:15 ASTON VILLA – CHELSEA
ASTON VILLA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
CHELSEA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-12-04||CHELSEA – ASTON VILLA||2-1|
|2016-04-02||ASTON VILLA – CHELSEA||0-4|
|2015-10-17||CHELSEA – ASTON VILLA||2-0|
|2015-02-07||ASTON VILLA – CHELSEA||1-2|
|2014-09-27||CHELSEA – ASTON VILLA||3-0|
|2014-03-15||ASTON VILLA – CHELSEA||1-0|
|2013-08-21||CHELSEA – ASTON VILLA||2-1|
|2013-05-11||ASTON VILLA – CHELSEA||1-2|
|2012-12-23||CHELSEA – ASTON VILLA||8-0|
|2012-03-31||ASTON VILLA – CHELSEA||2-4|
ASTON VILLA: 4
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE
- After a 0-4 defeat to Leicester City with 4 consecutive defeats before, Aston Villa has just had a comeback to be considered successful when holding a higher-rated opponent, Sheffield United.
- However, it still has not helped to improve the rankings of teachers and coaches Dean Smith, they are still at the penultimate place in the rankings with 26 points after 29 rounds.
- Since the start of the season, Aston Villa are currently in an excellent form when the last 6 matches have been lost.
- With only 25 points after 29 rounds, the 19th place ranking is a result worthy of the weak play that Aston Villa is showing.
- Given the current situation, it is likely that Aston Villa will be the name to fall into the First Division next season with Norwich.
- On the other side of the front line, Chelsea are still playing very well when they won 3 and lost only 1 match in the last 6 matches. 4-star victory over Everton has shown that the Blues are ready to return and be stronger than ever. 4th place with 48 points is relatively safe and Aston Villa will be a better name for Chelsea to earn more valuable points.Chelsea are still showing a fairly stable performance at the moment, they have just beat Everton 4-0 in the 29th round. Previously, The Blues also excellently defeated Liverpool in the cup framework. FA.
- Coach and coach Frank Lampard is currently ranked 4th in the rankings, but they are only 3 points behind the team behind.
Aston Villa vs Chelsea Prediction tip:
- In terms of form, Aston Villa cannot be compared with rivals in this match, they only won 20% of the winning rate in the last 10 matches.
- Chelsea did not do their job well, but they still earned 40% win rate. Therefore, despite playing at home, Aston Villa has almost no door to keep 3 points in Villa Park.
- Select: Chelsea -1
- The performance is not good, of course, the performance at Aston Villa’s home field is not too high, they won 3, drew 1 and lost 3 in the last 7 hostings.
- Chelsea is more stable, although it is away, the Blues have 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 defeat only. That is the basis for Chelsea to win points in this match.
- Chelsea has always been the team that owns the compensatory play style this season, the students of coach Frank Lampard scored 51 goals but also conceded 39 goals. Meanwhile, Aston Villa’s defense is the worst of the tournament with 56 times in the net picking up 29 matches.
- Therefore, this match is very likely to have many goals scored.
- Choose OVER 3 goals
- CHOOSE: Chelsea Full-time
- Chelsea are the people who have the complete advantage in the recent confrontations, they have won up to 9/10 encounters between the two teams and only got 1 defeat. The situation is not so good for Aston Villa, the opportunity to get even one of their points is very fragile.
- So the new guests are the right choice at the moment.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- Aston Villa vs Chelsea prediction: 1-3
- H1 result Aston Villa vs Chelsea: 0-2
- H2 result Aston Villa vs Chelsea: 1-3
- Aston Villa: Jose Manuel Reina Paez, Frederic Guilbert, Bjorn Engels, Tyrone Mings, Matt Targett, Marvelous Nakamba, Ahmed El Mohammadi, Douglas Luiz Soares de Paulo, Conor Hourihane, Jack Grealish, Mbwana Samatta.
- Chelsea: Kepa Arrizabalaga, Marcos Alonso, Kurt Zouma, Antonio Rudiger, Caesar Azpilicueta, Mason Mount, Billy Gilmour, Ross Barkley, Pedro Rodriguez, Olivier Giroud, Willian Borges da Silva.