The match review to the football Aston Villa vs Sheffield United prediction in the Premier League about the 2 teams’ performance and the most current matches of the teams, the match stats, H2H encounters, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible outcome. The Aston Villa vs Sheffield United prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
MATCH INFORMATION: Aston Villa vs Sheffield United Prediction
- Match date: 6:00 PM UK Time, Wednesday 17th June 2020
- Event: EPL
- Location: Villa Park
|2019-02-08||ASTON VILLA – SHEFFIELD UNITED||3-3|
|2018-09-01||SHEFFIELD UNITED – ASTON VILLA||4-1|
|2018-01-30||SHEFFIELD UNITED – ASTON VILLA||0-1|
|2017-12-23||ASTON VILLA – SHEFFIELD UNITED||2-2|
ASTON VILLA: 1
SHEFFIELD UNITED: 1
English Premier League
|15||Brighton and Hove Albion||29||6||11||12||-8||29|
|16||West Ham United||29||7||6||16||-15||27|
Goal statistics: ASTON VILLA
Goal statistics: SHEFFIELD UNITED
- Before football had to be postponed, Aston Villa was holding extremely poor results with the failure of four consecutive rounds. Coach Dean Smith’s army is currently at the penultimate position in the rankings with 25 points after 28 rounds. Relegation tickets are very close to the Villa Park team if they do not get improvement in the near future.
- Sheffield United is having an impressive season, just rookies but they are present in the 7th position in the rankings. After 28 matches, coach Chris Wilder and his students won 11 wins, 10 draws and 7 losses, earned themselves 43 points, and are full of opportunities to play in the European arena next year.
- Sheffield United’s pre-departure record is very bright, they are unbeaten in 6 matches in all competitions with 4 wins and 2 draws. In particular, they often do very well the task of winning against the underrated opponents, which promises to be continued by the home team Bramall Lane in the confrontation in this return phase.
Aston Villa vs Sheffield United Prediction tip:
With the current situation, we can see that Sheffield United are the ones who are more appreciated even if they have to play away. That shows the right when the pupils of coach Chris Wilder are unbeaten in 4 trips away from home recently. And Aston Villa is unstable with 3 wins and 3 losses in the last 6 welcomes. Therefore, visitors are the choice to be trusted.
- The home market for this match is 0-0.5 in favor of the Sheffield United away team. As stated above, with these odds, the player should book the door for the home team Aston Villa, the chances of winning will be higher because it is likely that the game will end with a draw.
- CHOOSE: Sheffield United -¼, 0-0.5
The last 6/7 matches with the participation of Aston Villa have resulted in at least 3 goals scored. Along with that, the confrontation of the two teams also often ends with many goals scored, namely 8/10 times of the match. Both of them are very thirsty, so a duel is possible and the door should be chosen by the player.
- Choose 2.1 / 2 goals
- H1 Result Aston Villa vs Sheffield United: 0-0
- H2 Result Aston Villa vs Sheffield United: 1-2
Sheffield United have won eight European markets in the last 10, which is also the most time they beat their opponents. Aston Villa is more unstable than winning only the last 1/5 match. The performance between the two teams is also showing a lot better.
- Therefore, it will not be too surprising if Aston Villa must continue to extend its all-losing record.
- Choose: Sheffield United Full-time
- Aston Villa: Jose Manuel Reina Paez, Frederic Guilbert, Bjorn Engels, Tyrone Mings, Matt Targett, Marvelous Nakamba, Ahmed El Mohammadi, Douglas Luiz Soares de Paulo, Conor Hourihane, Jack Grealish, Mbwana Samatta.
- Sheffield United: Dean Henderson, Jack OConnell, John Egan, Chris Basham, Enda Stevens, John Fleck, Oliver Norwood, John Lundstram, George Baldock, Billy Sharp, Oliver McBurnie.