The match review to the football Atalanta vs Lazio prediction in the Serie A of Italy about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Atalanta vs Lazio prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Italy: Serie A
2020-06-24 21:45 ATALANTA – LAZIO
- Match date: 7:45pm on Wednesday 24th June 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 27th
- Location: Atleti Azzurri d’Italia
ATALANTA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
LAZIO PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-10-19||LAZIO – ATALANTA||3-3|
|2019-05-05||LAZIO – ATALANTA||1-3|
|2018-12-17||ATALANTA – LAZIO||1-0|
|2018-05-06||LAZIO – ATALANTA||1-1|
|2017-12-17||ATALANTA – LAZIO||3-3|
|2017-01-15||LAZIO – ATALANTA||2-1|
|2016-08-21||ATALANTA – LAZIO||3-4|
|2016-03-13||LAZIO – ATALANTA||2-0|
|2015-10-28||ATALANTA – LAZIO||2-1|
|2015-05-03||ATALANTA – LAZIO||1-1|
ITALY: SERIE A
- At one more season, Atalanta showed its great progress, Atleti Azzurri d’Italia is currently ranked 4th in the rankings with 48 points after 25 rounds.
- This success was due to the cohesion and enthusiasm of the game, coach Gian Piero Gasperini and his teachers were able to finish the season with a place in the top 4.
- On the other side of the battle line, Lazio is in the process of usurping the championship of Juventus, they are temporarily ranked 2nd in the rankings with 62 points after 26 matches.
- Since the beginning of the season, people are too concerned about the rise of Inter Milan and forget that the army of coach Simone Inzaghi is only 1 point less than the top of the table, they are now the best team possible. compete for the throne.
- The surprise is that Atalanta often does not have a great performance every time he plays at Atleti Azzurri d’Italia, they won 6 but drew 2 and lost 4 of their 12 home matches.
- On the other side, Lazio showed that he was not afraid when he was away, the proof is that the students of coach Simone Inzaghi won 8, drew 2 and lost 2.
Atalanta vs Lazio Prediction TIP:
- CHOOSE: Atalanta -1/4
- The confrontation this time promises to be extremely attractive because the level of the two teams is quite equal. This is a very critical period of the season and the teams will surely look to win to accomplish their goals by the end of the season. Therefore, the advantage of playing at home is very important, which is also a condition for Atalanta to have more confidence.
- Atalanta strikers are rated as one of the best in Europe at the present time, which has been proved by 19 goals in just 5 matches.
- But their defense is not too sure with 8 goals in the number of matches mentioned above.
- Lazio is definitely not a medium when ranked behind Atalanta in terms of goals scored in the domestic league.
- Therefore, it will not be surprising if a rain of goals is created in this match.
- Choose 3 goals OVER
- The recent confrontation record also shows the balance between the two teams, Lazio is slightly better than the opponent who is not too telling with 4 victories, 3 draws and 3 defeats against Atalanta.
- The first leg also witnessed a very attractive draw at Olimpico, when the two teams held each other with a score of 3-3. In this rematch, coach and coach Gian Piero Gasperini will definitely not miss the opportunity to retain 3 points at Atleti Azzurri d’Italia.
- Atalanta full-time
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION:
- Up to the present time after the last round of the two teams, the home team owns 70 goals and 34 goals lost.
- For the guests, 60 times have conceded the opponent but have conceded 23 goals after 26 rounds.
- With the attacking power of the visitors displayed, the chances of a goal appearing early in the first minutes of the match are relatively high.
Atalanta vs Lazio prediction: 3-2
- Atalanta: Marco Sportiello, Mattia Caldara, Jose Luis Palomino, Berat Djimsiti, Hans Hateboer, Marten de Roon, Remo Freuler, Robin Gosens, Mario Pasalic, Josip Ilicic, Alejandro Gomez.
- Lazio: Stefan Andrei Radu, Thomas Strakosha, Luiz Felipe Ramos Marchi, Patricio Gabarron Gil, Jonathan Rodriguez Menendez, Luis Albertol, Lucas Pezzini Leiva, Sergej Milinkovic Savic, Manuel Lazzari, Ciro Immobile, Carlos Joaquin Correa.