The match review to the football Austria Wien vs SKN St.Polten prediction in the Bundesliga of Austria about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Austria Wien vs SKN St.Polten prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
2020-06-27 17:00 FK AUSTRIA WIEN – SKN ST.POLTEN
FK AUSTRIA VIENNA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
ST POLTEN PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2017 to now
FK AUSTRIA VIENNA
- Confrontation history shows that in the last 7 away games at the Franz Horr Stadion Stadium, the coach’s team won 1 draw 2 lost 4, 5/7 matches ended with at least 3 goals. As recorded, in the last 2 visits to StPolten draw 2.
- Counting the past 17 matches, Austria Wien won 7 draws 6 lost 4, 11/17 matches have more than 2 goals scored, only counted The last 4 confrontations Austria Wien won 1, drew 3.
- Austria Vienna reluctantly became a member of the race for relegation. Therefore, it is not surprising that Austria Vienna plays extremely well in terms of achievements and scores compared to the remaining competitors in this group. They currently have 25 points and take the 7th place, in addition to the 11-point gap with relegation also shows that it is almost impossible for Austria Vienna to break up with Austria’s highest division.
- St.Polten is one of the teams that have to compete fiercely for the relegation, but with what they have shown in the past, if the relegation is given to them, it is not too much. surprise.
- Not to mention St.Polten prepare to be a guest on Austria Vienna, it is entirely possible when this round ends, the final position will belong to this team.
Austria Wien vs SKN St.Polten prediction TIP:
According to statistics of the last 5/5 Austria Wien matches at home, the last 5/6 matches of St.Polten, the last 8/10 Austria Wien matches, the last 4/5 St.Polten matches away had at most 2 goals or less.
So the possibility of a big match on the Franz Horr Stadion Stadium only has at most 2 goals scored.
- FT Austria Vienna handicaps 0.5 and 1 goal
- Austria Wien won 7/10 matches under the recent Asian betting, of which won the last 4/5 matches. At home team Christian Ilzer’s army has won the last 8/10 matches, winning the last 3/5 matches.
- St.Polten did not win 6/10 matches according to the recent Asian betting, of which not won the last 4/5 matches. Away from St.Polten did not win the last 6/10 matches, did not win the last 3/5 matches.
Our Austria Wien vs SKN St.Polten prediction for this match is:
- Select: Austria Vienna -0.5 HT; Austria Vienna -1 FT
- Despite being in the race with the “worsing group”, but St.Polten also showed only weak resistance to teams in his group. The back line seemed to sleep, even though their strikers were working effectively and scoring many goals after the matches were over. So, if played like the last match, the fact that they conceded so much against Austria Vienna is inevitable.
- So maybe this will be a match with many goals.
- Select: OVER 1 HT; 2.5 FT OVER
- European betting show the superiority of Austria Vienna with a feeding rate of 1.75 compared to 4.30 on the St. side. Polten. Austria Vienna, though almost relegated, are very professional and show no sign of giving up. Moreover, the absence of any pressure from the competition results makes this team play more smoothly and effectively.
- So it only takes one St.Polten is slipping without braking, maybe Austria Vienna will not be too difficult to win the next 3 points.
- Select: Austria Vienna FT to win
FINAL SCORE Austria Wien vs SKN St.Polten PREDICTION: 3-1
Our Austria Wien vs SKN St.Polten prediction that Austria Vienna will win.
- HT Austria Vienna 2-1 St.Polten
- FT Austria Vienna 3-1 St.Polten
- Austria Vienna: Pentz, Madl, Borkovic, Klein, Zwierschitz, Ebner, Jeggo, Pichler, Sarkaria, Fitz, Edomwonyi.
- St.Polten: Riegler, Ljubicic, Muhamedbegovic, Luan, Klarer, Ambichl, Ingolitsch, Schulz, Alan, Luxbacher, Burke.