Barcelona vs Real Betis prediction – Returning to the Nou Camp, Barcelona can regain their morale and defeat Real Betis in the 9th round of La Liga.
- Match date: 3:15 pm on Saturday 7th November 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Camp Nou
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / LA LIGA
BARCELONA VS REAL BETIS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Receiving a humiliating defeat 1-3 against rivals Real Madrid in the 6th match, thinking that just having to march away from Alaves will be an opportunity for Barcelona to regain morale. However, the army of coach Ronald Koeman showed a disappointing face when thanks to luck they could leave with a 1-1 draw.
- After 2 consecutive defeats, Real Betis received the newly promoted team Elche in the last 8th match. Coach Manuel Pellegrini’s students have shown their strength when they beat their opponents with a score of 3-1, thereby helping them climb to 7th on the rankings with 12 points after the last 8 rounds.
Barcelona is currently ranked 12th on the rankings, with the current position of the defending runner-up and the top candidate for the championship, this is a very disappointing rank. Clashing with a team that is not too strong at the moment is Real Betis in the next round, the chance for Blaugrana to find the winning circuit is entirely possible.
- Having only played 4 home games since the beginning of the season on all fronts, Barcelona’s performance was not so good with only winning 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat. In the rest of the field, Real Betis did not maintain stability on the away field when only winning 2 and losing 2 in 4 matches. Therefore, choosing Barcelona will be the right choice.
Barcelona vs Real Betis prediction: Barcelona -1.1/4 FT
- 10 goals and 6 goals are not too bad achievements for Barcelona in the last 6 matches, the basis for them to concede the opponent’s net in this match is very high. On the other side, Real Betis is not inferior to 10 goals, but the defense is not appreciated with 12 goals since the beginning of the season. So, this is most likely a separate victory for the home team.
- Select: Over 3 FT
Barcelona vs Real Betis prediction: Barcelona 3-1 Real Betis (H1: 2-0)
- History is fully on Barcelona’s side when they have won 8/10 clashes with Real Betis before, the remaining 2 matches have results including 1 draw and 1 defeat. Not to mention, Real Betis has only won 1 time in the last 10 times to march to Camp Nou and lost in the remaining 9 matches. Therefore, Lionel Messi and his teammates will be a reliable choice.
- Barcelona vs Real Betis prediction: Barcelona FT
- Barcelona: Norberto Murara Neto, Gerard Pique Bernabeu, Clement Lenglet, Sergi Roberto Carnicer, Jordi Alba Ramos, Frenkie De Jong, Ousmane Dembele, Sergi Busquets Burgos, Anssumane Fati, Lionel Andres Messi, Antoine Griezmann.
- Real Betis: Claudio Andres Bravo Munoz, Marc Bartra Aregall, Aissa Mandi, Alexandre Moreno Lopera, Emerson Aparecido Leite De Souza Junior, Guido Rodriguez, Nabil Fekir, Sergio Canales Madrazo, Antonio Sanabria, Cristian Tello Herrera, Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez.
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/