The match review to the football Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen prediction in the Bundesliga of Germany regarding the 2 teams’ latest performances and the most recent matches of the teams, the specific stats of the upcoming matches, H2H & goal stats, qualities, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The anticipation should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
6:00 pm on Saturday 4th July 2020 BAYERN MUNICH – BAYER LEVERKUSEN
BAYERN MUNICH PREVIOUS MATCHES:
BAYER LEVERKUSEN PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|12||FC SCHALKE 04||34||9||12||13||38:58||-20||39|
|13||FSV MAINZ 05||34||11||4||19||44:65||-21||37|
|18||SC PADERBORN 07||34||4||8||22||37:74||-37||20|
- Although knowing this will be an extremely difficult match against the new Bundesliga king this year, it is not without basis to believe that Bayer Leverkusen can make it before this big opponent. That belief is not without foundation when the BayArena team has been very impressive in this season when there were 12 consecutive unbeaten matches with 11 wins, including each. defeat very strong opponents like Dortmund, Porto or RB Leipzig right away.
- Although there has been a decline in recent years, the competition at home is also one of the factors that help the psychology of this team to be better.
- It’s undeniable that the power of Bayern Munich is too scary when they are the team with the most unbeaten matches on all fronts in Europe on 25 matches. In the Bundesliga, Gray Lobster also maintains 13 consecutive games of victory, the latest two jubilant victories against Freiburg at home with a score of 3-1 and 4-0 against Wolfsburg away despite being crowned. previous champion.
- In addition, the home team Allianz Arena owns 9 away games, winning up to 33 goals and only receiving 4 goals, 8 matches of which they kept clean sheets with great contribution from excellence. of goalkeeper Neuer.
Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen prediction
- Despite playing at home, the difficulty is what was predicted for the BayArena home team when their opponent is the new king in the Bundesliga this year so the mentality is very comfortable compared to the home team that must still have battled in the top 4.
- However, aware of the strength of the opponent, Bayer Leverkusen most likely will actively restart the game for the opponent, and should remember that 2/3 of the most recent clashes, Gray Lobster was defeated before this opponent. Therefore, the ability to win 2 or more goals of Bayern Munich before this opponent is not easy.
Our Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen prediction for this match is:
- Bayer Leverkusen +1.1/2
O/U Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen prediction
- Before an opponent who owns a great attack and a very comfortable mentality, Bayer Leverkusen certainly will not be foolish, but the pair in this match and the ability to proactively give up the game and wait for the opportunity should be not easy to concede early.
- In addition, Bayern Munich’s defense is playing oddly effectively when 7/8 away matches are not conceded.
- Hence, the possibility that the battle has more than 3 goals is very difficult to happen.
Our prediction for O/U:
- UNDER 3.1/2
Europeon Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen prediction
- Not that Lobster Gray is also effective and convincing, as evidenced by the fact that although they have won all 13 matches in the past, the last 3/5 matches have won with a gap of 1 goal, even the closest is in front of the team holding the red light Werder Bremen.
- Moreover, the more statistics show that the confidence in the home team is more grounded when in this arena, their odds of winning are 60%, while Bayern Munich is 0%.
- Therefore, the underdog is a wise decision.
Our prediction for this is:
- Bayern Munich Full-time to win
Final Score Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen prediction
- Bayern Munich won the Bundesliga title of the 2019/20 season last weekend. The double of the domestic title will be completed if the “Gray Lobster” of Bavaria surpasses Bayer Leverkusen in the final match in the upcoming German Cup.
- With an opponent that the Allianz Arena team has beaten at 4/6 times of the last meeting and also has weaker strength, the army of coach Hans Dieter is assessed that it will not face too much difficulty have a win.
Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Bayern Munchen tends to have more advantages.
- Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen H1: 1-0
- Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen H2 & Full Time: 2-1
- Bayer Leverkusen: Lukas Hradecky, Sven Bender, Lucas Alario, Carlos Mariano Aranguiz Sandoval, Edmond Tapsoba, Kerem Demirbay, Moussa Diaby, Paulo Henrique Sampaio Filho,Paulinho, Mitchell Weiser, Wendell Nascimento Borges, Florian Wirtz
- Bayern Munich: Manuel Neuer, Lucas Hernandez, Alphonso Davies, David Alaba, Benjamin Pavard, Leon Goretzka, Joshua Kimmich, Serge Gnabry, Kingsley Coman, Thomas Muller, Robert Lewandowski