The match review to the football Belenenses vs Sporting Lisbon prediction in the Portugal Primeira Liga about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Belenenses vs Sporting Lisbon prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 6:15 pm on Friday 26th June 2020
- Event: Primeira Liga
- Stage: Matchday 28th
- Location: Estadio do Restelo
Belenenses vs Sporting Lisbon PREVIOUS MATCHES
BELENENSES PREVIOUS MATCHES:
SPORTING PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2016 to now
Belenenses vs Sporting Lisbon prediction PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS:
PORTUGAL: PRIMEIRA LIGA
|11||PACOS DE FERREIRA||28||9||4||15||26:39||-13||31|
- The recent efforts of Belenenses’ relegation race are very worthy of recognition, with the positive results that helped teachers and teachers of Armando Petit climb up to 13th place on the rankings with 30 points after 27 rounds.
- But that much is not really safe when they are only two more than the red light holding group.
- Across the front line, Sporting Lisbon is making an impressive sprint at the end of the season. Army of coach Ruben Amorim has been unbeaten in the past 3 rounds and surpassed Sporting Braga to occupy the 3rd position in the rankings. The gap with the chasing team is 7 points will help them confidently get the ticket to the Europa League group stage next year.
- Belenenses’ performance is considered to be temporary with 1 victory, 3 draws and 1 defeat in the last 5 rounds, but having too many draws makes them not bring too many scores. On the Sporting Lisbon side, they are unbeaten in the past 4 rounds with 3 wins and 1 loss, this achievement is considered to be much better than the opponent.
Belenenses vs Sporting Lisbon TIP:
- It can be said that the loss of conductor Bruno Fernandes does not weaken Sporting Lisbon, as proof that they are still on their way to 3rd place at the end of the season.
- Before the team struggling with relegation like Belenenses, the opportunity of coach Ruben Amorim and the students is clearer than ever.
- Therefore, the away team will be a safe choice.
Our Belenenses vs Sporting Lisbon for this match is:
- Select: Sporting Lisbon -3/4
- Having a good form, Sporting Lisbon’s attack is still quite regular, the air conditioner is easy to understand, they have conceded opponents 8 times in the past 5 matches. Meanwhile, Belenenses received too many draws, so they only scored 4 goals in 5 matches and conceded 3 goals.
- Therefore, the home team will not easily get a goal in this match and the UNDER door should be selected.
- Select: UNDER 2.1/4
- The completely opposite level between the two teams is also evident even in the head-to-head record when Sporting Lisbon has won 7/10 of their recent clashes, and Belenenses only have 1 time to win. profit.
- Therefore, the ability to win this match of the guests is much higher, the same way they defeated the opponent in the first leg.
- Select: Sporting Lisbon full-time
FINAL SCORE Belenenses vs Sporting Lisbon prediction: 0-2
- Belenenses won 4, drew 7 and lost 23 in 34 matches in both teams.
- Belenenses won 3, drew 4 and lost 10 of 17 times to Sporting Sporting at home.
Our Belenenses vs Sporting Lisbon that Sporting Lisbon will win.
- Belenenses: Alexandre Ruben Lima, Herve Kouakou Koffi, Nuno Miguel Prata Coelho, Thibang Sindile Theophilus Phete, Goncalo Silva, Tiago Esgaio, Andre Santos, Manuel Luis Da Silva Cafumana, Luis Carlos Pereira Carneiro, Marco André Silva Lopes Matias, Zander Mateo Casierra Cabezas.
- Sporting Lisbon: Andraz Sporar, Luis Maximiano, Jeremy Mathieu, Eduardo Quaresma, Sebastian Coates Nion, Jovane Cabra, Nuno Mendes, Marcus Wendel Valle da Silva, Matheus Luiz Nunes, Rafael Camacho, , Gonzalo Jordy Plata Jimenez.