The match review to the football Bologna vs Cagliari in Serie A about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the current matches of the two teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, table standings ranking, goal stats, qualities, and possible match results. The Bologna vs Cagliari should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 5:30 pm on Wednesday 1st July 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 29th
- Location: Renato Dall’Ara
BOLOGNA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
CAGLIARI PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2016 to now
STANDING / SERIE A
- In the last two consecutive rounds since the tournament returned, Bologna has continuously clashed with the top competitors this year, Lazio and Juventus, and no surprises happen when they both fail before the two big guys with the same score of 0-2.
- It was also the fourth round in a row that coach Sinisa Mihajlovic’s army did not have the joy of winning when they only won 1 point after a draw against Udinese at home and lost the remaining 3 matches, scoring only a goal. and get up to 8 goals conceded. With that poor performance, this team is very close to the red light group when they currently only get 34 points after 27 rounds.
- Cagliari is showing a resurgence when they won the last two matches against Spal and Torino, two victories officially cut off the previous poor series of this team when they had gone through 12 rounds continuously not knowing the smell of victory, even losing up to 8 matches.
- In addition to the past 2 wins, the previous 3 consecutive defeats of the teachers and coach Walter Zenga are not too bad when they only lose with minimal distance from highly-rated opponents such as Hellas Verona, Napoli or AS Roma. With positive signals in the last 2 rounds, the next rounds of this team are promising.
Bologna vs Cagliari TIP:
- Cagliari’s true ability is a highly appreciated team when it has achieved impressive results at the beginning of the season and has experienced 9 consecutive unbeaten away games with 6 draws and 3 wins, which defeated both Napoli and Atalanta.
- After a period of decline, they have now regained their form and it is likely that this will be a landmark to help them regain their form. Therefore, the possibility of getting good results on this trip is very feasible.
Bologna vs Cagliari prediction:
- Select: CAGLIARI +1/4
- The strength of the Cagliari players is coming from the front line as they currently have 47 goals in 28 matches, although ranked in 9th place but one of the 6 teams with the most goals. This has just got 4 goals against Torino last week. Meanwhile, Bologna’s defense is not appreciated when they have received a total of 44 goals and 20 consecutive matches have never kept a clean sheet. Moreover, in the first leg, the two teams chased the score up to 5 goals.
- Select: OVER 2.1/2
Bologna vs Cagliari prediction:
- Odds of H1 Bologna vs Cagliari: 1-0
- Odds of H2 Bologna vs Cagliari: 1-2
- The odds of the home win in Bologna at the moment is only 35% and both are losing in the last 4 matches, while the away win rate of Cagliari is 57% and the last 2 matches Here this team wins. Moreover, in the first leg, Cagliari won and now they are in high form after 2 consecutive victories, so the excitement is coming back to this team. Therefore, the away team will be a more reliable option.
- Select: CAGLIARI to win FT
- Bologna: Lukasz Skorupski, Stefano Denswil, Danilo Larangeira, Mitchell Dijks, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Gary Alexis Medel Soto, Nicola Sansone, Mattias Svanberg, Riccardo Orsolini, Roberto Soriano, Musa Barrow.
- Cagliari: Robin Olsen, Ragnar Klavan, Fabio Pisacane, Luca Pellegrini, Fabrizio Cacciatore, Christian Oliva, Artur Ionita, Marko Rog, Radja Nainggolan, Joao Pedro Geraldino dos Santos Galvao, Alberto Paloschi.
Join Betting with: US HERE