The reviews to the football Bologna vs Torino prediction in Serie A about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Sunday 2nd August 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 38th
Bologna vs Torino Prediction recommendation:
H1 Bologna vs Torino Prediction:
- In the final round of the Italian league, Bologna will be played at home and host the Torino team.
- Bologna is going through a season without too many accents. Currently, the home team is playing in the middle of the rankings with 12th place after 37 rounds. With the early success of the relegation, the humiliating defeat of Fiorentina 0-4 in the last match is not too difficult for Bologna. At present, Bologna has scored 51 goals while their defense has conceded 64 goals.
- On the other side of the line, Torino could breathe a sigh of relief as they sucked and died in the final rounds. With 39 points obtained, Torino is only 4 points lower than the group and officially relegated successfully. Therefore, the trip to Bologna’s stadium is only a meaningful procedure. Before that, Torino was determined to play but still had to accept a defeat of 2-3 against AS Roma.
- With the simultaneous defeat of the last match, the spirit of competition of Bologna and Torino is going down seriously. Plus that the two teams do not have much motivation to play, it is likely that the first half will not take place as attractive as expected. Although Bologna have home advantage, they have not been able to win in the last 2 times to receive Torino (tie). Not only that, Bologna also lost 0-1 in the first leg of the opponent. Therefore, it is likely that the first half will close without any goals scored.
The best Bologna vs Torino Prediction:
- Goals for the first half: Bologna 0-0 Torino
- Asian in the first half: 0:0
- More and more towards the end of the season, Bologna showed more and more frustration in the game when only 1 victory / 5 matches closest (3 lost 1 draw). The cause comes from the loose of the defense system when they conceded 13 goals in the last 5 matches. Meanwhile, the attack is not creative when only 4 goals / 5 matches closest. Their home ground is not very bright with only 1 victory / last 5 matches.
- Meanwhile, Torino is also having the boring and tedious curtain stages when going through 4 matches in a row and lose. Although the attack is not too bad with the last 7 goals / 5 matches, the superficiality of the crafts has made them suffer the last 7 goals / 5 matches. Their away form is covered in gray color when there is no victory in the last 10 matches.
- With a lackluster performance at the present time, perhaps both Bologna and Torino just want the tournament to end quickly. The lack of cohesion in the defense is the weakness of both teams at the moment. At the same time, the home ground is not strong mental support for Bologna while the trips of Torino only bring disappointment. Confrontation history also shows that the bravery of the two teams is not too different when each team has 2 victories in the last 6 meetings. Therefore, it is likely that the match will close with a draw result.
Best Bologna vs Torino Prediction:
- Goals for the second half, Full time: Bologna 1-1 Torino
- Asian Handicap in the second half, Full time: 0:0
- O/U second half, Full time: Under
- 2nd half European betting, Full time: Draw FT
Expected squad Bologna vs Torino
- Bologna: Bani, Skorupski; Medel, Denswil, Dijks; Tomiyasu, Dzemaili, Palacio; Sansone,, Soriano, Orsolin.
- Torino : Salvatore Sirigu, Andrea Belotti, Armando Izzo, Lyanco, Gleison Bremer, Daniele Baselli, Tomas Rincon, Lorenzo De Silvestri, Souahilo Meite, Ola Aina, Simone Zaza.
Read more : https://tt128viet.com/en/