The match review to the football Borussia Dortmund vs FSV Mainz 05 prediction in Germany 1. Bundesliga »Round 32 about the 2 teams’ performance and the most current matches of the teams, the 2 teams match stats, H2H encounters, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible outcome. The Borussia Dortmund vs FSV Mainz 05 prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
2020-06-17 20:30 BORUSSIA DORTMUND – FSV MAINZ 05
PREVIOUS MATCHES BORUSSIA DORTMUND:
|2020-06-13||FORTUNA DUSSELDORF – BORUSSIA DORTMUND||0-1|
|2020-06-06||BORUSSIA DORTMUND – HERTHA BERLIN||1-0|
|2020-05-31||PADERBORN – BORUSSIA DORTMUND||1-6|
|2020-05-26||BORUSSIA DORTMUND – BAYERN MUNICH||0-1|
|2020-05-23||BORUSSIA DORTMUND – VFL WOLFSBURG||2-0|
|2020-05-16||BORUSSIA DORTMUND – SCHALKE 04||4-0|
PREVIOUS MATCHESFSV MAINZ 05 :
|2020-06-14||FSV MAINZ 05 – FC AUGSBURG||0-1|
|2020-06-06||EINTRACHT FRANKFURT – FSV MAINZ 05||0-2|
|2020-05-30||FSV MAINZ 05 – HOFFENHEIM||0-1|
|2020-05-27||UNION BERLIN – FSV MAINZ 05||1-1|
|2020-05-24||FSV MAINZ 05 – RB LEIPZIG||0-5|
|2020-05-17||FC KOLN – FSV MAINZ 05||2-2|
|2019-12-14||FSV MAINZ 05 – BORUSSIA DORTMUN||0-4|
|2019-04-13||BORUSSIA DORTMUN – FSV MAINZ 05||2-1|
|2018-11-24||FSV MAINZ 05 – BORUSSIA DORTMUN||1-2|
|2018-05-05||BORUSSIA DORTMUN – FSV MAINZ 05||1-2|
|2017-12-12||FSV MAINZ 05 – BORUSSIA DORTMUN||0-2|
|2017-01-29||FSV MAINZ 05 – BORUSSIA DORTMUN||1-1|
|2016-08-27||BORUSSIA DORTMUN – FSV MAINZ 05||2-1|
|2016-03-13||BORUSSIA DORTMUN – FSV MAINZ 05||2-0|
|2015-10-16||FSV MAINZ 05 – BORUSSIA DORTMUN||0-2|
|2015-02-13||BORUSSIA DORTMUN – FSV MAINZ 05||4-2|
BORUSSIA DORTMUND: 15
FSV MAINZ 05: 4
|9||FC SCHALKE 04||31||9||12||10||36:48||-12||39|
|15||FSV MAINZ 05||31||9||4||18||39:63||-24||31|
|18||SC PADERBORN 07||31||4||8||19||34:67||-33||20|
- In round 32 of the German national championship, the Borussia Dortmund players will host the Mainz 05 guests at the Westfalenstadion. With the very opposite style of the two teams, it is not difficult for Borussia Dortmund to continue to get 3 points for their championship race.
- In the last match, the home team Borussia Dortmund struggled to beat Fortuna Duesseldorf with a last-minute goal of Erling Haaland. After 31 matches played, coach Lucien Favre has 66 points ranked 2nd in the rankings. However, despite having 3 points, the Dortmund players were still unable to close the 7-point gap with Bayern Munich when their opponent also won. The chance of winning the home team is very small when there are only 3 matches left in the season. Confronting Mainz 05 who are struggling with relegation battle will not be easy for them to defeat.
FSV MAINZ 05
- On the opposite side, Mainz 05 is still 3 points ahead of the group holding the red light, after they lost 0-1 at home to Augsburg in the last round. Going through 31 matches, the away team has 31 points with 9 wins, 4 draws, and lost up to 18 matches.
- Confronting the team that is ranked 2nd in the Borussia Dortmund rankings will be an extremely difficult challenge for the visitors, but in the first leg, they once defeated the home team 2-0 at their home ground.
- The home of this match is 1.5-2 in favor of Borussia Dortmund team. With these odds, the player should book the home team will have a better chance of winning because they will likely win the match in this match.
A Osasuna vs Atletico de Madrid Prediction tip:
The second position on the table with a 7-point gap with Bayern Munich makes Dortmund almost hopeless about an overthrow. Meanwhile, the 4-point distance with RB Leipzig is also considered to be quite safe for teachers and coach Lucien Favre in the last 3 rounds, only Leipzig is a worthy opponent for the home team. Of course, to secure the runner-up position, 3 points in the upcoming 90 minutes is almost a mandatory task for the home team Signal Iduna Park.
On the other side of the battle line, the situation of FSV Mainz 05 is becoming quite dangerous when they are only 3 points ahead of the red light group. Not only that, on the trip here, the prospect of empty-handed is also becoming quite clear with the army of coach Achim Beierlorzer. In the past, in the last 10 meetings between the two teams, Mainz 05 also proved completely inferior to the opponent with 2 victories, 1 draw and 7 losses. Even this will probably be a loss with the away team’s score.
Listed in this match is Borussia Dortmund who accepts 1.75 with home and away ratios at 0.80 and 1.14, respectively. While the first half was fixed to Borussia Dortmund, accept 3/4 for 0.84 for the home team and 1.04 for the away team.
- CHOOSE: team Dortmund H1
- Borussia Dortmund -2
The ineffectiveness of the strikers on the Dortmund side in the past two rounds is completely understandable when the opportunity to overthrow Bayern Munich is almost no longer available. The victory just enough can help the army of coach Lucien Favre successfully defend 2nd place with a direct ticket to the Champions League group stage in the next season. Meanwhile, in recent rounds, the defense of FSV Mainz 05 has improved somewhat with just having received 3 goals in the last 4 matches. The last 4 matches of the away team have closed with no more than 2 times the net. The same scenario appeared in the last 4/5 matches of the home team. Under will be a reliable option in the next 90 minutes.
The first half of the Over Under odds is set by the house at 1.5 with the odds for Over and Under respectively 0.97 and 0.91. Meanwhile, both fights are listed as 3.5 with both odds and fight both being 0.95.
Those things will set the stage for this match to end with many goals and OVER will be the right choice in our Borussia Dortmund vs FSV Mainz 05 prediction.
- CHOOSE: UNDER H1
- UNDER full time
- Choose 3.1 / 2 goals
- H1 Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz 05: 2-0
- H2 Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz 05: 4-1
- CHOOSE: Borussia Dortmund Full-time
- Mainz 05 won the first leg by beating Borussia Dortmund at home 2-0. But in the last 10 confrontations, the army of coach Lucien Favre is the better players with 7 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses.
- Coming home this time is a very good opportunity for Dortmund to regain face.
- Borussia Dortmund: Roman Burki, Manuel Akanji, Emre Can, Lukasz Piszczek, Raphael Guerreiro, Thomas Delaney, Axel Witsel, Achraf Hakimi, Julian Brandt, Jadon Sancho, Thorgan Hazard.
- Mainz 05: Florian Muller, Jeremiah St. Juste, Phillipp Mwene, Moussa Niakhate, Daniel Brosinski, Danny Latza, Leandro Barreiro Martins, Levin Oztunali, Robin Quaison, Taiwo Awoniyi, Jean Philippe Mateta.