The match review to the football Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace prediction in ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE about the 2 teams’ current performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match outcome. The Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
England: Premier League
2020-06-20 20:45 BOURNEMOUTH – CRYSTAL PALACE
BOURNEMOUTH PREVIOUS MATCHES:
BORUSSIA DORTMUND PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-12-03||CRYSTAL PALACE – BOURNEMOUTH||1-0|
|2019-05-12||CRYSTAL PALACE – BOURNEMOUTH||5-3|
|2018-10-01||BOURNEMOUTH – CRYSTAL PALACE||2-1|
|2018-04-07||BOURNEMOUTH – CRYSTAL PALACE||2-2|
|2017-12-09||CRYSTAL PALACE – BOURNEMOUTH||2-2|
|2017-01-31||BOURNEMOUTH – CRYSTAL PALACE||0-2|
|2016-08-27||CRYSTAL PALACE – BOURNEMOUTH||1-1|
|2016-02-02||CRYSTAL PALACE – BOURNEMOUTH||1-2|
|2015-12-26||BOURNEMOUTH – CRYSTAL PALACE||0-0|
CRYSTAL PALACE: 3
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE
- Before the Premier League was officially suspended, the style of the Bournemouth players was extremely bad when the last 4 consecutive rounds they only won 1 point after 1 draw and 3 losses.
- However, in the last 2 games, the draw of Chelsea with a score of 2-2 at home and only losing 1-2 close to Liverpool right at Anfield is said to be quite good achievement of coach Eddie Howe’s teachers.
- In addition, the recent home record of this team is not too bad when the last 7 games they have won 3, drew 2 and lost only 2, 2 defeats that were against Arsenal and Watford.
- In contrast to this opponent, Crystal Palace has repeatedly achieved good results in the matches before the tournament was postponed, as evidenced by the fact that they have won all three recent rounds with the same minimum difference of 1-0. , in which all three opponents are not appreciated as New Castle, Brighton and Watford, all 3 are performing worse than them at the present time.
- In the last 5 away games, teachers and coach Roy Hodgson lost only 1 match against Ancelotti’s army, and in that, they drew Manchester City with a score 2-2 right at Etihad Stadium.
Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace Prediction tip:
- Select: Crystal Palace +1/4
- Looking at the performance of the two teams at the moment on the standings and the performance in the latest matches, we can see that Crystal Palace are the team with the better performance.
- Moreover, in both clashes between the two teams in the past 2019, the victory belongs to the home team Selhurst Park, including the first leg of this season.
- Therefore, a victory may not be easy but leaving with 1 point is considered not too strong for the visitors at the moment.
- Both these two teams are not appreciated in the offensive front when the last 5 rounds Milwall only scored 5 goals, even in the last 3/5 home matches. Deerby County meanwhile only got 49 goals in 37 rounds and three-quarters of the time they had not played a goal recently and three-quarters of the time this score didn’t have much more 1 goal.
- Therefore, UNDER is more appropriate in this encounter.
- Choose Under 2.1 / 4 goals
- CHOOSE: Crystal Palace Full-time
- In the first leg, despite a lack of red cards from the 19th minute, Crystal Palace still had a victory against this opponent, they showed their strength.
- Moreover, the away team is one of the two teams with the highest win rate at 62%, while Bournemouth is only 48%.
- In addition, the 12-point gap now asserts that the strength of the home team is weaker, so it is understandable that they do not get good results in this confrontation.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace prediction:
- H1 Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace: 1 – 0
- H2 Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace: 1 – 1
- Bournemouth: Aaron Ramsdale, Jack Stacey, Steve Cook, Nathan Ake, Adam Smith, Jefferson Andres Lerma Solis, Ryan Fraser, Phillip Billing, Lewis Cook, Junior Stanislas, Callum Wilson
- Crystal Palace: Vicente Guaita Panadero, Patrick Van Aanholt, Gary Cahill, Scott Dann, Joel Ward, James McArthur, Jamie McCarthy, Cheikhou Kouyate, Wilfried Zaha, Christian Benteke, Jordan Ayew