The match review to the football Brentford vs Wigan Prediction in the Championship of England regarding the 2 teams’ latest performances and the most recent matches of the teams, the specific stats of the upcoming matches, H2H & goal stats, qualities, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The anticipation should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
2020-07-04 16:00 BRENTFORD – WIGAN
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 4th July 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 41st
- Location: Griffin Park
BRENTFORD – WIGAN PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Let’s compare 2 teams current performance:
- Among the top 5 teams, Brentford is the team with the most stable performance, they have won in the last 2 rounds as well as unbeaten in the last 4 rounds.
- That helped Thomas Franklin and his team to get 3rd place with 66 points after 39 matches, the opportunity to rise to 2nd place is still when the gap is only 5 points.
- Wigan Athletic’s performance in recent times is extremely good, they are holding a circuit of 8 consecutive rounds of defeat with 5 wins and 3 points to split points.
- Thanks to that sublimation, the army of coach Paul Cook climbed to 17th in the rankings with 47 points. If they continue to display like this, their goal of relegation will be completed in the near future.
- The attack of Brentford and Wigan Athletic are playing extremely explosive in recent times. Specifically, Brentford has scored 14 goals in the last 5 appearances.
- Meanwhile, Wigan Athletic also opened fire 7 times in the past 3 matches. In addition, in the last clash between the two teams also have up to 3 goals.
Despite being in good form, having to be a guest on Griffford’s Griffin Park will be a real challenge for Wigan Athletic at the moment. When the home team has a form that is not inferior, they are still in the group competing for the promotion of play tickets. Therefore, difficulties are waiting for coach Paul Cook and his team.
Brentford vs Wigan Prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Brentford vs Wigan Prediction
- Brentford is a team that is very difficult to beat at home in the English first division when owning a circuit of 5 unbeaten matches. The determination in the relegation race also helped Wigan Athletic extremely strong in the visitors, they won 4 and drew only 1 in 5 recent operations.
- This game will certainly be interesting, but the win will be on the home team.
Our Brentford vs Wigan for this match is:
- Brentford -1
OVER / UNDER Brentford vs Wigan Prediction
- 10 goals in just 4 games are Brentford’s record, which shows that their attack is in very good shape at the end of the season. On the other side, Wigan Athletic is also relatively stable with 8 goals in 5 matches.
- Therefore, it is highly likely that this match will take place with a match from two teams and end with many goals.
Our prediction for O/U:
- 2.½ OVER
EUROPEAN Brentford vs Wigan Prediction
- In the history of the previous 7 lanes against each other, Wigan Athletic proved to be much more inferior with only 1 victory, Brentford showed a slight improvement with 3 times to defeat the opponent, along with 3 times 2 teams. hold each other. The first leg was also a victory for Brentford with a score of 3-0 away.
- Therefore, the home team will be the ones who take the initiative in this match.
- CHOOSE: Brentford Full-time to win.
FINAL SCORE Brentford vs Wigan Prediction
- Recent confrontation history is supporting the Brentford players. Specifically, the last 6 matches, Brentford won 3, drew 1, and lost only 1 match. In the most recent match up Brentford won while having to play away from home at Wigan’s yard with the score 3-0.
- Therefore, if the victory belongs to Brentford is not so surprising.
Brentford vs Wigan prediction: Brentford tends to have more advantages.
- Brentford vs Wigan H1: 1-0
- Brentford vs Wigan H2 & Full Time: 2-1
- Brentford: David Raya, Rico Henry, Josh Da Silva, Ethan Pinnock, Jeanvier Julian, Henrik Dalsgaard, Mohamed Said Benrahma, Christian Norgaard, Emiliano Marcondes Camargo Hansen, Ollie Watkins, Bryan Mbeumo.
- Wigan Athletic: Christian Norgaard, David Raya, Rico Henry, Ethan Pinnock, Jeanvier Julian, Henrik Dalsgaard, Ollie Watkins, Josh Da Silva, Emiliano Marcondes Camargo Hansen, Mohamed Said Benrahma, Bryan Mbeumo.