Brest vs Lille prediction – 1 point obtained against Lyon at home in the last round helps Lille still maintain a position in the top 2 at the moment. And in the next round, just being a guest on Stade Brestois’s field that is not playing well will be an opportunity for the visitors to earn more important points for themselves.
- Match date: 12:00 pm on Sunday 8th November 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 10th
- Location: Stade Francis-Le Ble
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / LIGUE 1
BREST VS LILLE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- With the level, Lille is still a team that is more appreciated than Stade Brestois in this match through a handicap of 0.5. It is clear that there is a big decline that makes it difficult for the home team to have a chance to play fair with current visitors. Lille is showing great stability this season as the visitors always know how to use their strengths thanks to the uniformity in the squad and get the results they want. A real threat to Stade Brestois when the home team is still showing too big a flap in this early stage.
- In addition, Lille’s ability to play on the strange surface is also not trivial when they only have to receive exactly 1 defeat in the last 6 trips away from home. This is enough to make Stade Brestois wary even when the home team only has to receive exactly 3 defeats in 12 matches at their home. Mental and personnel advantages will help Lille have an active match against Stade Brestois and is likely to leave with 3 full points.
Brest vs Lille prediction: Lille -1/2 FT
- 1 point obtained before Lyon is also the 9th consecutive round that Lille has not had to taste defeat in the past. The stability during most of the early part of this season has allowed them to remain in their top spot with 19 points currently in nine rounds to put them second. in. Things are still very bright for Lille as this is the time when they need to continue to maintain their stability in the upcoming matches.
- Meanwhile, with Stade Brestois, a series of 3 consecutive rounds of not knowing the smell of recent victory shows signs of the style that the home team has experienced. 9 points after 9 games played only helps Stade Brestois to be 14th in the standings and will have to work hard if he wants to get good results in the upcoming confrontation with Lille. It will be a match with a stance where the guests are somewhat overwhelming and their ability to be aggressive is quite high.
- Select: Over 2.5 FT
Brest vs Lille prediction: Brest 1 -2 Lille (H1: 0 – 1)
- The European Handicap is also an advantage for the visitors of Lille against Stade Brestois in this matchup. It will be a match with a relative tug of war when both teams will be willing to play fair against each other in search of favorable results. And with certain advantages, it is likely that Lille will still be the team to have the ultimate joy.
- Brest vs Lille prediction: Lille FT
- Brest : G. Larsonneur, J. Charles Castelletto, J. Kevin Duverne, J. Faussurier, R. Perraud, C. Battocchio, Y. Court, H. Magnetti, I. Cardona, C. Gaetan, A. Mendy.
- Lille: M. Maignan, G. Magalhaes, J. Fonte, R. Mandava, Z. Celik, B. Andre, L. Guimaraes Neto, B. Soumare, R. Sanches, N. Jonathan Ikone, B. Yilmaz.
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/