The match review to the football Bristol vs Cardiff Prediction in the Championship of England regarding the 2 teams’ latest performances and the most recent matches of the teams, the specific stats of the upcoming matches, H2H & goal stats, qualities, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The anticipation should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
2020-07-04 16:00 BRISTOL CITY – CARDIFF
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 4th July 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 41st
- Location: Ashton Gate
BRISTOL CITY VS CARDIFF PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Let’s compare 2 teams current performance:
- In the 2 round after the season, Bristol City only faced two quite capable opponents, Blackburn Rovers and Sheffield Wed, but they took turns to give themselves the defeat. If the time before the tournament was interrupted, coach Lee Johnson’s army did not know the smell of victory in the last 7 rounds.
- In the last round, Bristol City received a defeat of 1-0 on the field of Nottingham, thereby extending the team’s winning game to eight. The poor results made Bristol City from the position. in the top of the lead fell a circuit to the 12th in the rankings with 55 points obtained after 40 rounds, less than the top 6 to 6 points.
- On the contrary, Cardiff City showed again an excellent performance after the tournament was restarted. The team of coach Neil Harris, in the 38th round, defeated the first team Leeds United; and then again beat Preston North End despite having to march away; 6th position with 60 points for them is absolutely worth it.
- The worsening performance of Bristol City is also quite understandable, they are now ranked 12th with 55 points after 39 past rounds. That point is too safe for them to worry about relegation for the remainder of the season. Therefore, our football expert believes that winning is something that has been predicted for Cardiff City.
Bristol vs Cardiff Prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Bristol vs Cardiff Prediction
- The confidence of Bristol City is not so much at home, resulting in their last 3 visits with just 1 draw with 2 defeats. As for Cardiff City, they lost only 1/5 of their last away match, the remaining 4 matches were victories.
- Hence, another defeat is unavoidable for the Ashton Gate Stadium team.
Our Bristol vs Cardiff for this match is:
- Cardiff City 0:0 or -1/4
OVER / UNDER Bristol vs Cardiff Prediction
- Cardiff City is showing a commendable scoring style with up to 5 goals in just the last 2 matches. 5 goals are also the number of goals that Bristol City has received in the last 2 defeats, along with 2 goals.
- With that performance, the door will be highly appreciated in the first remake this time, surely the game will end with more than 2 goals.
Our prediction for O/U:
- 2.½ OVER
EUROPEAN Bristol vs Cardiff Prediction
- Another motivation for Cardiff City to win is their defeat in the first leg at home, they will definitely aspire to take revenge in this rematch
- Therefore, coach Neil Harris and his team will not miss the opportunity to recover the borrowed debt.
- CHOOSE: Cardiff City Full-time to win.
FINAL SCORE Bristol vs Cardiff Prediction
- Cardiff City is showing a commendable scoring form with up to 5 goals scored in the last 2 away games. Meanwhile, Bristol City’s defense played extremely loosely with 6 times conceding in the last 3 times opened to welcome guests.
- This is the basis for believing the away team players will leave with 3 points in the 90 minutes compared to here.
Bristol vs Cardiff prediction: Cardiff tends to have more advantages.
- Bristol vs Cardiff H1: 0-1
- Bristol vs Cardiff H2 & Full Time: 1-2
- Bristol City: Callum ODowda, Niki Maenpaa, Nahki Wells, Jay Dasilva, Nathan Baker, Tomas Kalas, Pedro Pereira, Han-Noah Massengo, Korey Smith, Jamie Paterson, Andreas Weimann.
- Cardiff City: Alex Smithies, Callum Paterson, Curtis Nelson, Dion Sanderson, Sean Morrison, Joe Bennett, Leandro Bacuna, Will Vaulks, Joe Ralls, Albert Adomah, Junior Hoiletts.