The match review to the football CA Osasuna vs Atletico de Madrid prediction in Spain: Primera Division about the 2 teams’ performance and the most current matches of the teams, the match stats, H2H encounters, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible outcome. The CA Osasuna vs Atletico de Madrid prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Primera Division
2020-06-17 22:00 OSASUNA – ATLETICO MADRID
PREVIOUS MATCHES OSASUNA:
PREVIOUS MATCHES ATLETICO MADRID:
|2019-12-14||ATLETICO MADRID – OSASUNA||2-0|
|2017-04-15||ATLETICO MADRID – OSASUNA||3-0|
|2016-11-27||OSASUNA – ATLETICO MADRID||0-3|
|2014-02-23||OSASUNA – ATLETICO MADRID||3-0|
|2013-09-24||ATLETICO MADRID – OSASUNA||2-1|
|2013-03-17||OSASUNA – ATLETICO MADRID||0-2|
|2012-10-28||ATLETICO MADRID – OSASUNA||3-1|
|2012-01-30||OSASUNA – ATLETICO MADRID||0-1|
|2011-08-28||ATLETICO MADRID – OSASUNA||0-0|
|2011-04-03||OSASUNA – ATLETICO MADRID||2-3|
SPAIN: PRIMERA DIVISION
- After the break, Osasuna players made a positive comeback when holding Real Sociedad right on the opponent’s field. Currently, Osasuna is in 11th place with 35 points gained after 28 rounds. The goal that this team aims to probably finish in the top half of the rankings. If the defensive line can play as firmly as the last round, Osasuna can think of positive results.
- However, Osasuna will have to focus on preparing for the welcoming Atl. Madrid, the opponent that they have not been able to overcome in recent years.
- Meanwhile, Atl. Madrid has yet to return to their best form, as evidenced by the fact that they have just allowed Athletic Bilbao to hold 1 with the score after more than 90 minutes. After that round, Atl. Madrid was pushed down to 6th place with 46 points gained after 28 rounds. Of course the Atl players. Madrid could not be satisfied with the current results, the opportunity to compete for the championship was gone but Atl. Madrid at least looks forward to the Champions League ticket next year.
- The distance on the score is not much, just Atl. Madrid was quickly shocked by the spirit that they were still able to reclaim their lost position. Madrid won all 3 points.
- In the past, Atl. Madrid usually does not take too much effort to defeat Osasuna. Specifically, the away team players Atl. Madrid has won 7/8 of the most recent matches. Specialists match tonight trusts Atl. Madrid will win with a safe score against Atl. Madrid. Players should choose according to the away team.
A Osasuna vs Atletico de Madrid Prediction tip:
In the last 5 visits to Atletico Madrid at the latest Reyno de Navarra, Osasuna only won 1 victory but received 4 defeats. We can see that the home field can not help teachers and coaches Jagoba Arrasate get good results before the opponent.
However, this is not an easy CA Osasuna vs Atletico de Madrid prediction.
- CHOOSE: Atletico Madrid -1/4
- The market advises players to choose Therefore, the visitors are the ones who are likely to win higher in this rematch.
Up to 4/5 times the latest confrontation between the two teams has exploded, namely up to 12 goals have been recorded in those matches. Along with the uncertainty of the Osasuna defense when conceding up to 10 goals in just 5 games will be the opportunity for the Atletico Madrid strikers to increase their goals.
Those things will set the stage for this match to end with many goals and OVER will be the right choice in our CA Osasuna vs Atletico de Madrid prediction.
- CHOOSE: OVER 2 rounds
- CA Osasuna vs Atletico de Madrid: 1-2
- CHOOSE: Atletico Madrid full-time
- In the first leg meeting, the students of coach Diego Simeone gently beat the opponent with a score of 2-0 at home to Wanda Metropolitano. In the second leg, Atletico Madrid are also determined to win to achieve the goal of reaching the top 4 strongest teams at the end of the season.
- Therefore, failure will be inevitable for Osasu
- Osasuna: Pervis Josue Estupinan Tenorio, Ruben Ivan Martinez Andrade, David Garcia, Aridane Hernandez Umpierrez, Enrique Barja, Darko Brasanac, Oier Sanjurjo Mate, Roberto Torres Morales, Ruben Garcia Santos, Facundo Roncaglia, Enrique Gallego Puigsech.
- Atletico Madrid: Jan Oblak, Stefan Savic, Kieran Trippier, Felipe Augusto de Almeida Monteiro, Jorge Resurreccion Merodio Koke, Renan Augusto Lodi Dos Santos, Saul Niguez Esclapez, ngel Correa, Diego Da Silva Costa, Thomas Partey,, Joao Felix Sequeira.