The reviews to the football Cardiff City vs Derby County prediction in the Championship of England about the 2 competing teams’ form and recent matches of the teams, the stats of the past matches, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
The prediction shall all be considered to place an ideal bet on this matchup.
2020-07-14 20:45 CARDIFF – DERBY
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Tuesday 14th July 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 44th
- Location: Cardiff City Stadium
CARDIFF VS DERBY PRE-MATCHES:
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Currently, Cardiff City is ranked in 6th place, which if maintained until the end of the season will help them get a ticket to the playoffs, but they are playing 1 match more than their opponent. chasing and just over this opponent is only 1 point. The recent form of this team is in a bad decline when they have lost both recent rounds, the latest is a 0-2 defeat in the trip to Fulham.
- In addition, the home record of Neil Harris’s army is also very poor when only won the last 1/8 matches, the latest is a 2-6 defeat against Blackburn Rovers, the current opponent is 5 points behind them and competition. play less than 1 match.
- Derby County used to be very impressive when winning all 5 matches in a row but that series was cut off by Nottingham Forest when this opponent held a 1-1 draw at home in the 41st round. worse and just lost 0-2 in a trip to the away team of the team ranked second in the table, West Bromwich, which is also the defeat that cut their previous 3 consecutive wins on the field. guest.
- Currently, the home team Pride Park is temporarily ranked 9th in the table with 61 points after 16 wins, 13 draws and 13 losses and still has the opportunity to compete for a promotion play off when only 3 points away from 6th place.
Cardiff City vs Derby County Prediction recommendation:
Asian Handicap Cardiff City vs Derby County prediction
- It can be seen that Cardiff City’s previous 2 consecutive defeats to Blackburn Rovers and Fulham are clearly worse than the draw against Nottingham Forest and lost to the 2nd place team in the league is West Bromwich of Derby County. Furthermore, the army of coach Neil Harris has a very poor home record, winning only 1/8 of the recent match, while Derby County has won 3/4 of the last away match.
- Therefore, the possibility of winning for the away team is entirely feasible.
Son this is Cardiff City vs Derby County prediction for this match is:
O/U Cardiff City vs Derby County prediction
- It is undeniable that the power of these two teams when they own 60 and 56 goals respectively. However, the defenses of the two teams are not effective in recent matches, in which Cardiff City have received 5 goals in the last 2 matches, while Derby County can not keep a clean sheet in Recent 4/5 matches.
- Therefore, choosing OVER will be a wise decision.
The best Cardiff City vs Derby County Prediction:
1×2 Cardiff City vs Derby County prediction
- The away rate is currently better than the home team (52% vs 46%). In addition, Cardiff City has lost the match in the last 6/8 home games, while Derby County has won in the last 3/4 away games and also won in the last 4/6 matches. Moreover, Derby County’s confrontation record is also better than this opponent when they are unbeaten in the last 3 encounters with 1 win and 2 draws.
- Therefore, the away team will be a smart choice
- Choose: Derby County (FT) to win
Final Scores prediction
- Cardiff City is currently ranked 6th in the English Premier League rankings. After 43 matches, they gave themselves 64 points. This number of points cannot be guaranteed for them when competitors chase hard behind them. The encounter with Derby County is an important match because Derby County is also trying to occupy the position of Cardiff City. Derby County visitors are 10th with 61 points, only 3 points behind Cardiff City.
- H1 Cardiff City vs Derby County City: 1-1
- H2 Cardiff City vs Derby County City: 1-2
- Cardiff City: Albert Adomah, Alex Smithies, Dion Sanderson, Sean Morrison, Curtis Nelson, Joe Bennett, Leandro Bacuna, Will Vaulks, Joe Ralls, Callum Paterson33 Junior Hoiletts Profile
- Derby County: Andre wisdom, Ben Hamer, Craig Forsyth, Chris Martin, Matthew Clarke, Jayden Bogle, Max Bird, Jason Knight, Graeme Shinnie, Louie Sibley, Martyn Waghorn
Join Betting with: US HERE