Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC prediction | 11/06/2020

The match Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC prediction to the football coordinate Cartagines versus Guadalupe FC in the Primera Division, Clausura analyzes the two groups and incorporates the most recent matches of the groups, the match realities, straight on (h2h), goal insights, table standings, coordinate qualities and at any rate a PC determined match expectation. The Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match. 

Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC prediction

MATCH INFORMATION: 

  • Match date: 2:00 am on Thursday 11th June 2020
  • Event: Primera Division, Clausura
  • Stage: Matchday 22nd
  • Location: Jose Rafael Fello Meza Ivankovich

Previous matches

Previous matches of Cartagines:

Previous matches of GUADALUPE FC:

Head-to-Head (H2H):

Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC prediction

PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS:

Primera Division, Clausura Table:

Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC prediction

Team comparison:

CS Cartaginés 

  • Of their last 14 home games in Primera División, CS Cartaginés have seen 11 in which the two groups scored 
  • In their 5 latest rounds of Primera División, CS Cartaginés have won 4 of them 
  • Over 2.5 goals have been found in 12 of CS Cartaginés’ last 14 home matches in Primera División 
  • CS Cartaginés have permitted at any rate two goals in 8 of their last 10 home Primera División games 

Guadalupe FC

Banner Promotion From TT128
  • Guadalupe FC has won only 3 of their last 24 away matches in Primera División 
  • Guadalupe FC was unbeaten in 8 of their last 9 matches in Primera División 
  • Guadalupe FC haven’t figured out how to score any goals in 4 of their 6 latest away games in Primera División

Our Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC prediction tip for this match:

Asian handicap

  • The home team Cartagines Deportiva SA follows. 20 matches, there are 31 points and 5th place in the rankings. It is the result of 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Their gap with Guadalupe FC is at the top. 4 is calculated only by goal difference. So this is the goal that Cartagines Deportiva. SA definitely needs to get the score in this match. Back at home, Cartagines. Deportiva SA has more confidence in a win.
  • The dealer Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC prediction to accept the 0.5 handicaps for the whole match. In particular, Cartagines Deportiva SA vs Guadalupe FC receive bets of 1.03 and 0.81 respectively.

OVER/UNDER

  • Statistics of the confrontations between the two teams Cartagines Deportiva SA vs Guadalupe FC have quite a few goals. Specifically, in the last ¾ match, there is only 1 match remaining, the match is 3 matches ending with a faint match with 1 goal or less. Experts think it will be a tussle between the two teams, but not too many goals will be scored.
  • Choose OVER

EUROPEAN BET

  • Meanwhile, the Guadalupe FC away team is only one step above the home team on the table. However, the performance of both teams is not too different. Specifically in the last 5 matches, Guadalupe. FC lost only 1 match, the remaining 1 draw, and 3 wins. After 20 matches Guadalupe. FC has got 8 wins, 7 draws, and 5 losses. Experts believe Guadalupe’s trip. The upcoming FC will be very difficult when their opponent is also in high form. 3 points is a difficult thing but 1 point is also something that Guadalupe FC can completely bring back.
  • The house determines that the European rafter draws the whole match at 3.30 matches. In which, the home team gets a bet of 2.02 matches. Away team gets bet of 3.10 whole match.
  • Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC prediction is the Cartagines Deportiva SA vs Guadalupe FC ratio: 1-2

Final Prediction: 

After 21 rounds, Cartagines Deportiva SA got 10 successes, 4 draws 7 losses, and put the 4 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Cartagines Deportiva SA got 10 successes, 3 draws, and 7 losses. The success rate is 50.0%, the impediment chances win rate is 55.0%, the over success rate is 65.0%. 

After 21 rounds, Guadalupe FC got 8 successes, 8 draws 5 misfortunes, and put the 5 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Guadalupe FC got 2 successes, 8 draws, and 10 losses. The success rate is 35.0%, the impediment chances win rate is 65.0%, the over success rate is 36.8%. 

  • The handicap’s first odds of this game are Cartagines Deportiva SA – 0.5. 
  • The Over/Under the first chances of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.78. 
  • The 1×2 first odds mix of this game is 1.90 3.60 3.50.
Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC prediction
Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC prediction