The match review to the football CD Lugo vs Malaga prediction in the Segunda Division of Spain about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The CD Lugo vs Malaga prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 5:30 pm on Tuesday 23rd June 2020
- Event: Segunda Division
- Stage: Matchday 35th
- Location: Anxo Carro
LUGO PREVIOUS MATCHES:
BOAVISTA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-12-21||MALAGA – LUGO||1-1|
|2019-01-19||MALAGA – LUGO||2-1|
|2018-08-18||LUGO – MALAGA||1-2|
SPAIN: SEGUNDA DIVISION
- Lugo has shown great determination near the end of this season. During the period of 1 month before the tournament had to be postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Lugo played extremely prosperous with a series of unbeaten matches and continuously won the scores.
- After the tournament returned, Lugo continued to keep his excitement when he defeated Racing right away.
- However, it seems that Lugo’s promotion momentum has ended when they have to receive 2 recent losses in a row. Currently, the host has 37 points standing at 19th place in the rankings but only 1 point behind the safety group.
- The next match is played at home to host a stronger opponent, Malaga, so it will be difficult for the host to get 3 points in this match.
- After 5 consecutive rounds, Malaga could not win any victory.
- Fortunately, the opponents ranked below also constantly faced with unfavorable results, so Malaga still maintained a good position in the rankings. Over 34 rounds, the team won 40 points through 8 wins, 16 draws and 10 losses.
- In the next match, they marched to the field of Lugo, the team with the red light, so this is a better opportunity for the visitors to search for their victory.
- For Malaga, although still in the safe group with the 14th position, it is unlikely that they will be relegated successfully if they do not play focus. Because at the moment, the away team is currently only 40 points. Therefore, Malaga is only 3 points ahead of Lugo in the red light group. Therefore, with only one loss, the visitors are firmly in the relegation group.
CD Lugo vs Malaga Prediction TIP:
- Currently, Malaga is relatively stable on away field with 3 games away from home in a row unbeaten including 2 draws and 1 win.
- Even, the victory of Malaga is the match that they encounter with Cadiz – the team who is leading the rankings. Meanwhile, the last 4 home games of Lugo, they are winning only 1 match, drawing 2 and losing 1.
- Thus, in terms of the ability of Lugo, the most satisfactory for them is only one. tie result.
- Odds in the first half: Lugo 1 – 0 Malaga
- Asian Handicap 1st half: Choose Lugo equal ball
- European bet in the first half: Choose Lugo to 3.65
With the above statistics, Malaga in today’s match will be the safest investment point when the handicap is just a football. With a remarkable win rate compared to the opponent, Malaga even at the end of the match with a draw, they will still not lose money to investors.
- Odds for the second half, Full Time: Lugo 1 – 2 Malaga.
- Asian second half, Full Time: Choose Malaga.
- Fortune faint second half, Full Time: Choose OVER 2
- European second half, Full Time: Choose Malaga to win 2.52
- Lugo: A. Cantero, V. Kravets, Josete, M. Djalo, E. Campabadal, J. Seoane, J. Grau, M. Barreiro, Y. Rahmani, Carrillo, G. Valentin.
- Malaga: Munir, M. Villanueva, D. Lomban, L. Munoz, I. Casas, Juankar, A. Gonzalez, B. Boulahroud, J. Morente, J. Anor, A. Sadiku.