The match review to the football Chelsea vs Manchester City prediction in the England Premier League about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Chelsea vs Manchester City prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
England: Premier League
2020-06-25 21:15 CHELSEA – MANCHESTER CITY
- Match date: 7:15 pm on Thursday 25th June 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 31st
- Location: Stamford Bridge
CHELSEA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
MAN CITY PREVIOUS MATCHES:
HEAD-to-HEAD Chelsea vs Manchester City Prediction (H2H):
Record from 2015 to 2020
|2019-11-23||MANCHESTER CITY – CHELSEA||2-1|
|2019-02-10||MANCHESTER CITY – CHELSEA||6-0|
|2018-12-08||CHELSEA – MANCHESTER CITY||2-0|
|2018-03-04||MANCHESTER CITY – CHELSEA||1-0|
|2017-09-30||CHELSEA – MANCHESTER CITY||0-1|
|2017-04-05||CHELSEA – MANCHESTER CITY||2-1|
|2016-12-03||MANCHESTER CITY – CHELSEA||1-3|
|2016-04-16||CHELSEA – MANCHESTER CITY||0-3|
|2015-08-16||MANCHESTER CITY – CHELSEA||3-0|
|2015-01-31||CHELSEA – MANCHESTER CITY||1-1|
MANCHESTER CITY: 11
Chelsea vs Manchester City Prediction PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS:
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE
- Despite the hard work, Chelsea still managed to win the match against Aston Villa with a score of 2-1 in the last round, thereby raising the unbeaten series at the moment in the Premier League to 4.
- That helped the Blues continue to maintain the 4th position in the rankings with 51 points, the team of coach Frank Lampard is also 5 points behind the team chasing the gap.
- Machester City made an impressive comeback with a 3-0 victory over Arsenal. Coach Pep Guardiola and his students are now firmly in second place in the rankings with 60 points after 29 rounds, 6 points more than Leicester City and 1 game less. Confidence is gradually returning to the blue half of Manchester after consecutive negative results before.
- Playing at home to Satmford Bridge, but this is still a game that promises a lot of difficulties for Chelsea. But looking at the recent away form of Man City still appears suspicious when they won 3 but lost 2 in the last 5 marches. Meanwhile, Chelsea’s trust is the two consecutive victories in the past 2 hostings.
Chelsea vs Manchester City Prediction TIP:
- Select Chelsea +1/2
- On the human side, Manchester City somewhat shows superiority compared to the opponent, they own the perfect player in every position.
- However, Chelsea’s determination to win is much higher, they need 3 points to raise hopes of reaching the top 3 strongest teams. Therefore, the home advantage will likely help the Blues create a surprise.
- These are definitely the two teams with the most beautiful attacking kicks in the English Premier League.
- Manchester City have given themselves 71 goals since the start of the season and 31 goals in the net, while Chelsea have scored 53 goals but have received 40 goals.
- With the attacking goods of both sides, this game ended with a rain of goals is also understandable.
- Select 3 goals OVER
- With regular domination of the highest league in the UK, Manchester City owns a head-to-head record that is superior to the opponent recently. Coach Pep Guardiola and his teachers won 6/10 times against each other, Chelsea only 3 times to beat the opponent with a draw.
- But the determination in this match of coach Frank Lampard and the students is much higher, so Chelsea will be a more reasonable choice.
- Chelsea Full-time
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION:
Chelsea vs Manchester City prediction:
- H1 Chelsea vs Manchester City result: 1-1
- H2 Chelsea vs Manchester City result: 3-2
- Chelsea: Kepa Arrizabalaga Revuelta, Caesar Azpilicueta, Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rudiger, Marcos Alonso, Mateo Kovacic, Ngolo Kante, Mason Mount, Willian Borges da Silva, Olivier Giroud, Ruben Loftus Cheek.
- Manchester City: Ederson Santana de Moraes, Benjamin Mendy, Aymeric Laporte, Garcia Erick, Kyle Walker, Kevin De Bruyne, Ilkay Gundogan, David Jimenez Silva, Raheem Sterling, Gabriel Fernando de Jesus, Riyad Mahrez.