The match review to the football Chievo vs Spezia prediction in the Serie B about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Chievo vs Spezia prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Italy: Serie B
2020-06-26 21:00 CHIEVO – SPEZIA
CHIEVO PREVIOUS MATCHES:
SPEZIA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
ITALY: SERIE B
- Last season, Chievo used to bring great disappointment in the relegation battle. They play football that is not really convincing, so they have to accept the relegation ticket.
- That failed season awakened Chievo’s coaching staff. They decided to liquidate all the names no longer devoted enthusiasm, besides bringing some quality rookies.
- In the upcoming match, which is played at home, but the uncomfortable opponent is Spezia, the chance of winning for the host is not much.
- Spezia is currently ranked 4th on the Serie B standings with 47 points after 29 rounds, 3 points behind the 2nd position (the top 2 in Serie B will play in Serie A) of Crotone 3 points.
- Thus, the opportunity to promote directly to Serie A for teachers and coaches Vincenzo Italiano is still there, when 11 more rounds will end.
- The immediate goal of Spezia team will be to spend 3 points at home against Spezia in this round.
Chievo vs Spezia Prediction TIP:
We witness a small advantage for the home team, yet players should cover the bettings with a draw to make the risk as low as possible, or CHIEVO to win
- The hosts’ form is not going well as the last 5 matches they won 1 win 2 draws and 2 losses. Chievo is showing an unimpressive appearance at this year’s tournament.
- Over 27 rounds, teachers and coach Michele Marcolini only brought 9 wins, 11 draws and lost in the remaining 7 matches.
- Pocketing 42 points, they currently rank 9th on the rankings. Remarkably, the inability to bring joy to fans in the last 2 rounds has increased their distance from the playoffs.
- The first half in this half is 0.75 O/U with an odds of 0.70 for the OVER and 1.21 for UNDER, the two teams are desperate to win while no team wants to take defeat so the two teams will enter.
The game is slow so there won’t be many goals scored in this half.
- First half ratio: Chievo 0-1 Spezia
- Asian half match: Spezia +0
- O/U: OVER
- The form of the visitors is quite good when the last 5 matches they have won 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Italy. This certainly can not satisfy the players as well as Spezia fans. A victory at the moment is essential for them to change the situation, and the march to Chievo is the best example. With the decision to win the ticket to the direct class, the visitors will play determined, so the 3 points against the visitors are not too difficult.
- The head-to-head performance of the two teams in the last 3 matches is leaning towards the host when they won 2 wins and 1 draw. But in the next match, the visitors are very determined to get the victory in the next match, they will be the holders and believe the visitors will have to win each of these matches.
- Over Under in the match is 2.25 with the odds of 1.07 for the OVER and 0.83 for the UNDER. So the match will be no exception. Under is a reliable option
- Full time: Chievo 0-2 Spezia
- Asian full time: Spezia +0.25
- O/U: Under
- Chievo: Sorrentino, Mattia Bani, Fede Barba, Rossettini, Depaoli, Pellissier, Hetemaj, Radovanovic, Chukwuma, Valter Birsa, Riccardo.
- Spezia: Scuffet, Capradossi, Terzi, Ferrer, Bartolomei, Matteo Ricci, Vignali, Federico Ricci, Gyasi, Maggiore, Mora.