The reviews to the football Crystal Palace vs Tottenham prediction in Premier League about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 3:00 pm on Sunday 26th July 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 38th
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction recommendation:
1st Half Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction:
- In the final round of the English Premier League, Tottenham will make a trip to the pitch of Crystal Palace.
- Crystal Palace is having a difficult season. After 37 matches, they gave themselves 42 points and ranked 14th on the rankings. This result comes from 11 wins, 9 draws, and 17 losses. The home team has a modest number of goals with 30 goals, while the number of goals they have received is 49 goals. Before welcoming Tottenham, they lost 0-2 to Wolves.
- Tottenham, on the other hand, has a bad performance when ranked 7th on the table with 58 points after 37 rounds. This result comes from 16 wins, 10 draws, and 11 losses. The gap between them and the top 5 is now 4 points. The visitors’ attack had 60 goals, while their defense had conceded 46 goals. Prior to the trip to Crystal Palace, Tottenham had a 3-0 victory over Leicester.
- The first half handicap markets are fixed at 0.25 by the house with a ratio of 1.11 and 0.78 for the owner and the guest. Both Tottenham and Crystal Palace have run out of goals this season. Entering this match, Tottenham has been mentally well prepared to pocket 3 points in the last round while Crystal Palace did not have much fun. At the same time, the fighting power of the away team is proving stronger than the home team. However, it will not be easy for Tottenham to have a relaxed game because they have failed the last visit. Therefore, it is likely that after many chances, Tottenham will have the lead.
The best Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction:
- Goals for the first half: Crystal Palace 0-1 Tottenham
- Asian Handicap first half match: Tottenham -0.25
- O/U first half: Under
- European Betting first half match: Tottenham HT
2nd half Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction:
- Crystal Palace’s performance is showing instability when there have been no victories in the last 7 matches. The attack of the home team played deadlocked when there were only 2 goals / last 5 matches. Meanwhile, the defense lost focus when conceding 12 goals in the last 5 matches. Their home field form is also the only average with 2 wins / last 5 matches.
- Tottenham’s performance is being maintained stably with 5 consecutive unbeaten matches, including up to 4 victories. The attack of the visitors played enthusiastically when they got 9 goals / the last 5 matches. Meanwhile, their defense is closely linked when only conceding 2 goals / 5 recent matches. Their away form is weak, with only 1 win / last 5 matches.
- Handicap both matches are set by the house with a ratio of 0.9 and 1.03 for the owner and the guest. Crystal Palace’s failed series will probably continue to be prolonged because they are not only inferior to Tottenham in terms of class but also in the performance. Crystal’s scoring performance and conceding rate are both at a bad level while Tottenham is the opposite. At the same time, the home ground is not a strong spiritual fulcrum for Crystal Palace. Meanwhile, Tottenham is also facing difficulties in the away field. However, Crystal Palace is an easy opponent for Tottenham because they have won 8 victories and lost only 2 in the last 10 meetings. Therefore, it is likely that the away team continues to sow the home team.
Best Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction:
- Goals for the second half, Full time: Crystal Palace 0-2 Tottenham
- Asian Handicap second half, Full time: Tottenham -1
- O/U second half, Full time: Under
- 2nd half European Betting, Full time: Tottenham FT
- Crystal Palace: Andros Townsend, Max Meyer, Julian Speroni, Martin Kelly, James Tomkins, Patrick Van Aanholt, Luka Milivojevic, Mamadou Sakho, Cheikhou Kouyate, James McArthur, Jordan Ayew.
- Tottenham: Ben Davies, Harry Kane, Harry Winks, Gazzaniga, Toby Alderweireld, Davinson Sanchez, Jan Vertonghen, Moura, Serge Aurier, Moussa Sissoko, Christian Eriksen.
Join Betting with: US HERE