The match review to the football Daegu FC vs Gangwon FC prediction in the K-League Classic about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Daegu FC vs Gangwon FC prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 11:00am on Saturday 27th June 2020
- Event: K-League Classic
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Daegu Stadium
DAEGU FC PREVIOUS MATCHES:
GANGWON FC PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2017 to now
- Daegu FC is highly rated this season at the moment, with 13 points having them ranked at 4th place in the rankings.
- The team and coach – Lee Byung Geun played quite well in the past, the home goals scored are quite impressive when they scored up to 15 goals in 8 matches, while the defense also played quite well just to reach 8 goals net. The next game is played at home to host a weaker opponent, Gangwon FC, this is a good opportunity for owners to search for 3 points for themselves.
- Gangwon is a team that is surprisingly good at playing in the K-League 2020. After the first 8 matches, this team has 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 defeats, temporarily ranked 6th in the rankings.
- Gangwon even surpassed the defending champion Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, but once lost to Sangju Sangmu. The next match marches to Daegu FC, the team is much better than them so there are not many opportunities for the visitors to get the score to leave.
Daegu FC vs Gangwon FC prediction TIP:
- With being played at home together with the recent stable performance, and being rated higher than the winning opponent, it is indispensable and quite satisfactory goal of the home team. With the last 5 home games, Daegu won 2, drew 3, scored 11 goals and conceded 3 goals. In this match, with home advantage, a victory is also understandable.
- Meanwhile, Gangwon’s performance away from home is somewhat inferior with the last 5 away matches, Gangwon won 1 draw 1 and lost 3 matches. Scored 4 goals and continued 8 goals. Since the beginning of the season, Gangwon has 3 wins and 2 draws and 3 losses and is ranked 6th on the table.
- The house gives a handicap for this match of 0.5.
Our Daegu FC vs Gangwon FC prediction for this match is:
- Select: Daegu 0.5
- Having to be a guest before an opponent is more appreciated than you. The upcoming match promises to be an exciting match for both hosts and guests. and the upcoming match both teams will also fight hard to earn 3 points. Therefore, the match will take place during the 90 minutes of the match, both Daegu and Gangwon will attack immediately after the whistle starts.
- Over/Under is set at 2.5. The odds for UNDER are 0.8, suggesting that the OVER will be a risky decision. Our specialists appreciates the selection of Under.
- Select: UNDER
- The odds that CMD368 European bookies give is2.01 x 3.65 x 3.25. Corresponds to the percentage of winning and losing the home team. A victory of Daegu against Gangwon at home is also indispensable. Therefore, Daegu deserves a trust in Europe betting type.
- Select: Daegu to win (Full Time)
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION: 4-0
Considered to be higher in the upcoming match plus the performance is very stable at the present time and is playing at home 3-point goal set by Daegu in this match is very feasible so they will enter with confidence and actively organize an attack as soon as the whistle begins.
Our Daegu FC vs Gangwon FC prediction that Daegu will win.
- Daegu 1-0 Gangwon (1st Half).
- Daegu 2-0 Gangwon (Full Time).
- Daegu FC: Yeong-eun Choi, Tae-hyeon Hwang, Tae-uk Jeong, Jae-uh Kim, Jeong-un Hong, Cesinha, Jin-hyun Lee, Tsubasa Nishi, Jae-hyeon Ko, Edgar Silva, Dejan Damjanović
- Gangwon FC: Kwang-yeon, Seok-yeong, Ho-in, Oh-kyu, Takahiro Nakazato, Yeong-jae, Hyeon-sik, Kwang-hun, Guk-yeong, Jo-gook, Chi-won.