The reviews to the football Dalkurd FF vs Orgryte IS prediction in Sweden Superettan about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Wednesday 29th July 2020
- Event: Superettan
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Studenternas IP
Dalkurd FF vs Orgryte IS Prediction recommendation:
H1 Dalkurd FF vs Orgryte IS Prediction:
- In the second round of Swedish second division, Dalkurd will play at home and host Orgryte.
- Dalkurd is struggling quite hard. Currently, Dalkurd is in 13th place with 7 points after 8 rounds. This result comes from 1 win, 4 draws and 3 losses. The difference between them and the safety group was 1 point. Their attack has 12 goals this season. While the defense conceded 12 goals. Before the Orgryte reception, Dalkurd lost 1-4 to Trelleborg.
- Meanwhile, Orgryte has worse performance than the home team. Orgryte is currently in 14th place with 7 points after 8 rounds. This result comes from 2 wins, 1 draw and 5 losses. Their attack has 8 goals this season. While the defense conceded 16 goals. Prior to Dalkurg’s away field, Orgryte had a 1-1 draw with Deceger.
- The first half handicap markets are determined by the house like a ball at 0.69 and 1.23 for owners and guests. Neither Dalkurd nor Orgryte has been mentally well prepared to not be able to win at the latest launch. However, Orgryte is the team that is more worried about having to visit Dalkurd’s stadium – where they have failed on their last visit. At the same time, the fighting power of the away team is showing weaker than the home team. Therefore, confidence can be placed on Dalkurd in the first half of this match.
The best Dalkurd FF vs Orgryte IS Prediction:
- Goals in the first half: Dalkurd 1-0 Orgryte
- Asian handicap in the first half: Dalkurd -0
- O/U first half: DRAW
- European Betting first half match: Dalkurd HT
- Dalkurd’s performance is showing uncertainty as they have not won in the last 6 matches (3 draws 3 losses). The attack of the home team is not really enthusiastic when only 6 goals / 5 matches closest. At the same time, their defense was lacking focus when they conceded 11 goals in the last 5 matches. Their home field form is also the only average with 2 wins / last 5 matches.
- Orgryte’s performance is not much better, as they only have 1 win / last 5 matches (3 lost 1 draw). The attacking goods of the away team lacked dynamism when they only had 5 goals / last 5 matches. Meanwhile, the defense is lack of cohesion when conceding 9 goals / 5 recent matches. Their away form is also the only average with 2 wins / last 5 matches.
- Handicap markets are determined by the house to be 0.25 at a rate of 1.06 and 0.86 for owners and guests. Dalkurd and Orgryte’s performances are pretty similar. First of all, their defense is loosely linked, which leads to their high rate of conceding. At the same time, the efforts of the two teams’ attacking goods were not enough to save the situation. At the same time, the home ground is not strong mental support for Dalkurd while the Orgryte operations have not brought many impressive results. However, confidence can be placed on the home team by the confrontation history indicating that Dalkurd won 4 and lost only 1 in the last 6 meetings. Chances are this will be Dalkurd’s minimum victory.
Best Dalkurd FF vs Orgryte IS Prediction:
- Goals for the second half, Full time: Dalkurd 1-0 Orgryte
- Asian second half, Full time: Dalkurd -0.25
- O/U second half, Full time: Under
- 2nd half European Betting, Full time: Dalkurd FT
Line-up Dalkurd FF vs Orgryte IS
- Dalkurd FF: Azizi, Ahmed Awad, Andersson, Ekblad, Moenza, Dillan Ismail, Thorbjornsson, Christopher McVey, Lawan, Jašarević, Tranberg.
- Orgryte IS: Bernhardsson, Carl Wede, Fredrik Andersson, Oliver Stanisic, David Engström, Anton Lans, Almström Tähti, Gustav Ludwigson, Hannes Sahlin, Simon Nilsson, Johansson Zanjanchi.
Join Betting with: US HERE