The match review to the football Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad prediction in La Liga about the 2 teams’ current performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match outcome. The Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Primera Division
2020-06-18 19:30 CD ALAVES – REAL SOCIEDAD
PREVIOUS MATCHES ALAVES:
PREVIOUS MATCHES of REAL SOCIEDAD :
|2019-09-26||REAL SOCIEDAD – CD ALAVES||3-0|
|2019-05-04||CD ALAVES – REAL SOCIEDAD||0-1|
|2018-12-21||REAL SOCIEDAD – CD ALAVES||0-1|
|2018-03-04||REAL SOCIEDAD – CD ALAVES||2-1|
|2017-10-14||CD ALAVES – REAL SOCIEDAD||0-2|
|2017-03-18||CD ALAVES – REAL SOCIEDAD||1-0|
|2016-10-22||REAL SOCIEDAD – CD ALAVES||3-0|
|2006-01-29||CD ALAVES – REAL SOCIEDAD||3-1|
|2005-09-11||REAL SOCIEDAD – CD ALAVES||2-1|
CD ALAVES: 3
REAL SOCIEDAD: 6
SPAIN: PRIMERA DIVISION
- Deportivo Alaves are under greater pressure from the relegation battle after receiving defeat against Espanyol in the round last weekend.
- The encounter with Real Sociedad is trying very hard in the top 4 race in the next round, making the hope of improving the position of Deportivo Alaves become much more difficult, especially when they are showing an opposite side. prime in head-to-head record.
In fact, our experts found that in the last 9 clashes between Deportivo Alaves 2 teams, they had to receive 6 defeats. The lackluster form also makes coach Asier Garitano’s team not highly appreciated in this match, but also need to see that the home ground is still a mental fulcrum for Deportivo Alaves and they have only lost 2 / Last 9 matches.
- On the other side of the front line, Real Sociedad also had to work very hard to regain 1 point from a relatively weak team like Osasuna over the weekend, so teachers and coach Imanol Alguacil missed a great opportunity to be able to increasing the gap with the teams chasing behind.
- The fear of losing the current position of the Basque team is also completely grounded because they had to accept defeat in 3/4 rounds to be far from home last.
Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction tip:
- Select Deportivo Alaves +½, Real Sociedad -1/2
- In the last two home games, Deportivo Alaves has created many difficulties for quite strong opponents Athletic Bilbao and Valencia, so there is no reason for teachers and coaches Asier Garitano not aiming to win points in the match. this match. According to our experts, the weakness of Real Sociedad away from home makes it difficult for them to have the triumphal track, though they still need points in the top 4 race.
- Choose 2.1 / 4 OVER goals
- The stability at home by Deportivo Alaves also helps them maintain a very stable scoring performance and all have their own goals in the last 9 matches.
- As for the away team, Real Sociedad only had 2/9 trips away from home before the match ended with less than 3 goals, so the possibility of the next game can explode is very reliable.
- Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad prediction the score: 2-2
- CHOOSE: Deportivo Alaves 1-2 Real Sociedad or a draw
- Counting the defeat against Espanyol, Deportivo Alaves has had 3 consecutive games without winning in the Spanish league. In stark contrast, Real Sociedad brings an exciting face. Counting in all the participating competitions, the Basque team won 7 and lost only 1 match in the last 9 matches.
- In terms of confrontation, Real Sociedad won 4 and only lost 1 match in the last 5 matches against Deportivo Alaves in the No. 1 tournament in Spain. Combining these statistics, choosing Real Sociedad will be a safe decision for investors.
- Deportivo Alaves: Roberto, Ximo Navarro, Víctor Laguardia, Rodrigo Ely, Rubén Duarte, Víctor Camarasa, Ljubomir Fejsa, Martín Aguirregabiria, Edgar Méndez, Oliver Burke, Aleix Vidal.
- Real Sociedad: Álex Remiro, Joseba Zaldua, Robin Le Normand, Aritz Elustondo, Nacho Monreal, Mikel Merino, Igor Zubeldia, Portu, Martin Ödegaard, Mikel Oyarzabal, Willian José.