The match review to the football Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04 prediction in Germany 1. Bundesliga »Round 32 about the 2 teams’ performance and the most current matches of the teams, the 2 teams match stats, H2H encounters, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible outcome. The Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04 prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
SCHALKE 04 – EINTRACHT FRANKFURT
PREVIOUS MATCHES SCHALKE 04:
PREVIOUS MATCHES EINTRACHT FRANKFURT:
|2019-12-15||SCHALKE 04 – EINTRACHT FRANKF||1-0|
|2019-04-06||SCHALKE 04 – EINTRACHT FRANKF||1-2|
|2018-11-11||EINTRACHT FRANKF – SCHALKE 04||3-0|
|2018-05-12||SCHALKE 04 – EINTRACHT FRANKF||1-0|
|2017-12-16||EINTRACHT FRANKF – SCHALKE 04||2-2|
|2017-01-27||SCHALKE 04 – EINTRACHT FRANKF||0-1|
|2016-08-27||EINTRACHT FRANKF – SCHALKE 04||1-0|
|2016-02-28||EINTRACHT FRANKF – SCHALKE 04||0-0|
|2015-09-23||SCHALKE 04 – EINTRACHT FRANKF||2-0|
|2015-02-14||EINTRACHT FRANKF – SCHALKE 04||1-0|
|9||FC SCHALKE 04||31||9||12||10||36:48||-12||39|
|15||FSV MAINZ 05||31||9||4||18||39:63||-24||31|
|18||SC PADERBORN 07||31||4||8||19||34:67||-33||20|
- Schalke 04 is inexplicably falling when their last win was on January 18 against a highly-rated opponent, Monchengladbach at home. Since then, they have gone through 12 rounds and have never had the joy of winning, even losing 7, of which the last 7 away games have only earned 3 points and these are all matches. draw against weak opponents like Hertha Berlin, Mainz 05, and the recent rookie Union Berlin.
- To make matters worse, Schalke 04 lost the last 2 matches to the two penultimate teams.
- Eintracht Frankfurt has just won a jubilant 4-1 victory on the pitch of Hertha Berlin in the previous round, thereby ranking 9th place with 38 points after 11 wins, 5 draws and 15 losses, this is also the match the third win after the last 4 rounds, the remaining match they lost to Mainz 05 at home with 0-2.
- The team’s last home record, nicknamed the eagles, is terrible when the last 4 matches they have lost 3 draws 1, this is considered a serious decline when they have won 5/6 previous home match, in which 2 times defeated RB Leipzig.
A Osasuna vs Atletico de Madrid Prediction tip:
The recent progress has helped the belief in Eintracht Frankfurt to be grounded when they have won 3/4 of the last round, especially just beat Hertha Berlin with a score of 4-1 right away. Remember, the team has won 3, drawn 3, and only close to Dortmund with the score 0-1 in 7 previous rounds.
However, this is not an easy Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04 prediction.
- CHOOSE: team Eintracht Frankfurt -1/2
- Therefore, the ability of the home team to continue to flourish and win is entirely possible.
Since the tournament returned, the Eintracht Frankfurt players have played a total of 8 games, of which 7 games have all fired, even up to 5 matches scored more than 1 goal but also conceded 5 goals in 3 recent matches, which have received 2 or more goals in the last 4 home games. In addition, both times for this thru at home, Eintracht Frankfurt scored from 2 or more goals. Therefore, choosing OVER is a wise decision.
Those things will set the stage for this match to end with many goals and OVER will be the right choice in our Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04 prediction.
- CHOOSE: OVER 2.3 / 4 goals
- H1 result Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04: 1 – 0
- H2 result Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04: 3 – 1
- CHOOSE: Eintracht Frankfurt Full-time
- With the improvement after recent efforts, Eintracht Frankfurt has brought positive results and this team has won the match in the last 4/5 matches, while Schalke 04 is completely opposite when losing the match. in the recent 4/5 matches. Moreover, at the most recent visit on this opponent’s field, Schalke 04 failed to score 0-3.
- Therefore, with those advantages, the home team will be a much more reliable choice.
- Eintracht Frankfurt: Kevin Trapp, Makoto Hasebe, David Angel Abraham, Martin Hinteregger, Dominik Kohr, Filip Kostic, Mijat Gacinovic, Sebastian Rode, Daichi Kamada, Almamy Toure, Andre Silva
- Schalke 04: Alexander Nubel, Salif Sane, Ozan Kabak, Jean-Clair Todibo, Juan Miranda, Weston Mckennie, Alessandro Schopf, Jonjoe Kenny, Daniel Caligiuri, Rabbi Matondo, Michael Gregoritsch