Football betting is currently the type of entertainment that many players choose to relax when watching football. For long-time and experienced players, looking at the bookie table and understanding everything related to football betting is also extremely simple. But for newcomers, this is a big hurdle. Football betting, in particular, has countless terms. So to help football betting players understand all the related terms. In this article, we will define the whole term of football betting so that players can easily access this subject. So, what are European & Asian odds?
The term football betting in European odds
First, we will talk about European odds. This is also a simple odds and quite a lot of people choose. For European odds, players only need to select among 3 options Win – Lost – Draw. Because it is quite simple, European odds do not have many terms. Here are all the terms related to these odds.
The characters in 1X2 have the same meaning as
– 1: Bet on the home team winning
– X: Bet on the match with a tie
– 2: Bet on the guest team to win
– 1X: Bet on the home team to win or draw
– 2X: Bet the guest team to win or draw
The term football betting in Asian odds
Asian odds can be said to be the rate of most selected players in Vietnam. In a match, there will have strong and weak team. The bookie will analyze the performance, forces and other dominant factors to come up with an appropriate odds ratio. Below will be the most basic terms of these odds so that players can easily grasp them.
– Odds: This will be the odds given by the bookie before every match. Usually, the bookie will investigate which team is the upper team, which will be stronger, the weaker team will be the handicap team (lower team).
– Handicap: Another name of the Asian odds.
– Over / Under: the options when placing Over/Under betting.
– Win Full: Win enough money.
– Lose Full: Lose enough money.
– Win half: Eat half the money.
– Lose Half: Lose half the money.
– HT (half time): Break time
– FT (full time): all match.
– ET (extra time): extra time contract.
– PEN: Penalty
– Vibration bets: Place a bet while the match is in progress. For this rate, players can place bets continuously during the course of the match.
– CS (Correct Score) Bet: Bet exactly the score of that match.
– O / E (Odd / Event): bet the total number of goals in the match is odd or even.
The term football Over/Under betting
In addition to Asian rafters, fainting is also a ratio that many players choose. Below will be the terms soccer betting in Over/Under odds.
– Over (Abbreviated O): Bet on the match in which the total number of goals must be greater than the rate offered by the bookie.
– Under (U – abbreviation): Bet on the match in which the total number of goals must be less than the rate offered by the bookie.
How to play Asian odds effectively at 188BET bookie?
Popular Asian odds:
Field bets (0 left): Field bets are offered when the bookie assesses that the two teams are equally capable. If the player bets on which winning team, the player wins and the opposite.
Quarter-ball Handicap (0.25 left): The bookie assesses the upper will accept the lower by a margin of 0.25. The player who bets on which team will win when the next selection wins; will lose half money when a tie and will lose both money when losing to the bottom team.
Half-ball handicap (0.5 left): With this odd, the bookie evaluates the upper less than 0.5 left The player who bets on the team will win the pot when the winning team; will lose both money when the result is drawn or lost to the lower team.
Three-fourths ball handicap (0.75 left): The upper team handicaps the lower team 0.75 left according to judgment from the bookie. Accordingly, the player who bets on the upper team will win if the team on the winner wins by 2 left; Win half the money when the upper team wins by 1 goal and will lose money when drawing or losing to the lower team.
1 ball handicap: The bookie judges the selection on the team with less than 1 left. The player with the highest bet wins if the team with the other team wins by 2 points; tie money by winning by 1 left and lose by losing to the bottom team.
The following odds keep the same calculation.
How to play Asian odds effectively at 188BET?
Odds at reputable websites and forums
Selecting a reputable bookie such as 188BET to know the Asian odds will help players raise the winning rate to very high. The information that reputable websites bring to visitors will be the most practical and accurate information.
At the same time participating in prestigious football betting forums is also the first choice for players. Here; Forum members will be able to learn from each other’s football betting experience; News updates … to make your own betting decisions.
Choosing trusses based on volatility
During the course of the match, the 188BET football betting bookie usually makes changes to the market. It could be a small movement or it could be a large one. Assuming the rafters change from 0.5 to 0 and at the same time the bet increases also with the later rake of 0.25, the player should choose the underdog. However, sometimes, the main movement is to lure the bookie and you need to know how to avoid it.
Usually, the bookie will offer a lot of different odds like Asian odds; European odds, financial fainting, vibration contract, penalty rafters … to attract players to bet. However, you need to choose your favorite type of rafter; least risk money to increase your win rate.
Read more : https://top10bettinglist.com/