The match review to the football Everton vs Leicester City prediction in the Premier League of England about the competing 2 teams’ recent forms and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match outcome.
The Everton vs Leicester City prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
England: Premier League
Everton vs Leicester City. Premier League.
19:00, Wednesday 1st July 2020.
EVERTON PREVIOUS MATCHES:
LEICESTER PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2016 to now
English PREMIER LEAGUE
In round 32 of the Premier League, Everton will take on Leicester City at home with the goal of winning to chase the top teams of the European Cup next season. In the context that the visitors are not in good form, this task is not too difficult for the Merseyside team.
- After 4 consecutive games of only getting the draw and losing, Everton finally returned to the winning line by defeating the first team Norwich City right away in the last round.
- Currently 14 points higher than the group holding the red light, coach Carlo Ancelotti and his teachers have no more motivation in the remaining period of the season.
- Everton are 12th in the rankings with 41 points, with the current score, this team did not have to worry about relegation like the end of 2019, currently the goal that coach and coach Carlo Ancelotti aims to be a ticket to the Europa League.
- Although this is not easy, but they will still try to go through each game to raise their hopes. Next to Leicester City at home in round 32, the home team Goodison Park will aim to win to rise higher on the rankings.
- With the visitors not in good form, it is likely that Everton players will get what they need.
- Leicester City only won 1/5 of the last round, including 2 consecutive rounds, only bringing about the draw results when coming back after the break. Coach Brendan Rodgers and his students will have a hard time maintaining the current 3rd position as the pursuing team Chelsea has narrowed the gap to 1 point.
- The recent poor performance has made this team only one point ahead of Chelsea. With this distance, teachers and coach Brendan Rodgers can lose their positions at any time so they are not allowed to drop the score anymore.
- Coming to Everton’s field at this time will be an extremely difficult match for Leicester City players and it is likely that the visitors will have another disappointing match, a losing match.
Everton vs Leicester City prediction TIP:
- As mentioned, Goodison Park is a huge spiritual fulcrum for Everton, most notably the top two teams Manchester City and Liverpool are unable to leave with 3 full points when facing them.
- Although there is not too much motivation but certainly the army of coach Carlo Ancelotti does not want a defeat at home.
- Therefore, 1 draw is the most satisfactory result.
=> Select: Everton 0:0
- In addition to the 4-0 win against the last-standing team Aston Villa, Leicester City did not have a good scoring style, they only scored 1 goal in the last 2 rounds.
- Everton is also not quite better than the opponent is sometimes only fired right 1 time after 2 matches.
- So UNDER is a safer option at the moment.
- Select: 2.½ UNDER
- The last time they confronted each other in the framework of the British League Cup saw two teams hold together with a score of 2-2 on Goodison Park Stadium, thereby seeing the difference between them is not significant.
- The recent form of both Everton and Leicester City is not too high, so players should choose a draw result.
- Select: DRAW Full-time
FINAL SCORE Everton vs Leicester City PREDICTION:
Our Everton vs Leicester City prediction that a DRAW will happen.
- Everton vs Leicester City H1: 1-0
- Everton vs Leicester City H2: 1–1
- Everton: Jordan Pickford, Seamus Coleman, Michael Vincent Keane, Mason Holgate, Lucas Digne, Alex Iwobi, Thomas Davies, Andre Filipe Tavares Gomes, Bernard Anicio Caldeira Duarte, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison de Andrade.
- Leicester City: Kasper Schmeichel, Benjamin Chilwell, Caglar Soyuncu, Jonny Evans, James Justin, Nampalys Mendy, Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho, James Maddison, Demarai Gray, Jamie Vardy.