The match review to the football Everton vs Liverpool prediction in Premier League about the 2 teams’ recent performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Everton vs Liverpool prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
England: Premier League
2020-06-21 20:00 EVERTON – LIVERPOOL
EVERTON PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2020-03-08||CHELSEA – EVERTON||4-0|
|2020-03-01||EVERTON – MANCHESTER UTD||1-1|
|2020-02-23||ARSENAL – EVERTON||3-2|
|2020-02-08||EVERTON – CRYSTAL PALACE||3-1|
|2020-02-01||WATFORD – EVERTON||2-3|
|2020-01-21||EVERTON – NEWCASTLE||2-2|
LIVERPOOL PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2020-03-07||LIVERPOOL – BOURNEMOUTH||2-1|
|2020-02-29||WATFORD – LIVERPOOL||3-0|
|2020-02-24||LIVERPOOL – WEST HAM||3-2|
|2020-02-15||NORWICH – LIVERPOOL||0-1|
|2020-02-01||LIVERPOOL – SOUTHAMPTON||4-0|
|2020-01-29||WEST HAM – LIVERPOOL||0-2|
|2019-12-04||LIVERPOOL – EVERTON||5-2|
|2019-03-03||EVERTON – LIVERPOOL||0-0|
|2018-12-02||LIVERPOOL – EVERTON||1-0|
|2018-04-07||EVERTON – LIVERPOOL||0-0|
|2017-12-10||LIVERPOOL – EVERTON||1-1|
|2017-04-01||LIVERPOOL – EVERTON||3-1|
|2016-12-19||EVERTON – LIVERPOOL||0-1|
|2016-04-20||LIVERPOOL – EVERTON||4-0|
|2015-10-04||EVERTON – LIVERPOOL||1-1|
|2015-02-07||EVERTON – LIVERPOOL||0-0|
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE
- Everton have not been in good form in the last 3 rounds, their best achievement is only 1 draw, the remaining 2 matches are quite comprehensive defeats. Coach Carlo Ancelotti’s army also had a very good stage and climbed to 12th place in the rankings, but the recent poor performance has made them only stand still.
- Everton only earned 1 point in the last 3 games before the Premier League was suspended. Those were 3 matches they had to meet with strong opponents Arsenal, M.U and Chelsea.
- That series of games pushed Everton to 12th in the standings. They have a 10 point gap with the relegation group and seem to be in a safe position.
- Everton don’t have much motivation for the rest of the season and maybe their goal is now just a safe goal.
- The home team Goodison Park is also facing many difficulties in force when Walcott, Cenk Tosun are long-term injuries and Yerry Mina, Fabian Delph and Bernard do not know if they can recover before the next derby.
- In this context, it is hard to believe that Everton will end a series of 21 matches and lose to Liverpool last from 2010 to the present.
- The tournament is back, the happiest team is none other than Liverpool, they only need 2 more victories to officially win the Premier League. Although the performance in recent times is not too good with 3 wins and 3 losses in 6 games, the stability always helps The Kop be highly appreciated in the confrontation.
- Win any match, Liverpool will approach the championship match that. Before the tournaments took a break, The Kop were eliminated from the FA Cup and Champions League, respectively, so all their minds would be on the Premier League.
- The gap with Man City is huge and Liverpool do not need to worry about being overtaken, but the sooner the championship is waiting, the more than 3 decades of waiting is over so soon.
- Everton is not a worthy opponent for Klopp’s teachers and students, even if Mohamed Salah is absent due to an injury.
- In addition, the fitness of Andrew Robertson is also a problem for the visitors.
- However, with the remaining players, especially Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino, The Kop is still strong enough to crush the opponent.
- Two meetings this season, Liverpool beat Everton, one in the first leg of this season with a score of 5-2, then a 1-0 victory in the FA Cup earlier this year.
- The result this time might be no different.
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction tip:
- With only 1 defeat and 1 draw in the Premier League since the beginning of the season, Liverpool have won in the remaining 27 matches.
- That achievement helped them stand in front of the opportunity to win early as well as create many new records of the tournament. Meanwhile, the most missing thing of Everton right now is stability.
- Select: Liverpool -1
- The biggest fulcrum at this moment of Everton is Goodison Park, where teachers and coach Carlo Ancelotti are unbeaten in the last 8 games with 4 wins and 4 draws.
- But Liverpool is the team that has won 12/14 away games this season, it will not be difficult for them to continue to extend their achievements.
- Therefore, it is not difficult to see that the visitors will be the right choice.
- The students of coach Jurgen Klopp are ranked 2nd in the ability to score goals this season with 66 goals in just 29 games, the defense is highly rated with 21 goals lost. Everton could not maintain their solid defense, they had to catch the ball 46 times since the start of the season.
- Therefore, Everton will be hard to resist consecutive attacks from Liverpool.
- Choose OVER 2.¾ goals
- CHOOSE: Liverpool Full-time
- One more thing that makes Liverpool more appreciated than the opponent is the outstanding confrontation record, they won 7 and drew 3 in 10 encounters with Everton recently.
- The Kop did not lose any of the last 8 visits at Goodison Park, they won 2 wins and 6 draws.
- Therefore, Everton’s win is extremely fragile.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- Everton vs Liverpool prediction: 0-2
- H1 result Everton vs Liverpool: 0-1
- H2 result Everton vs Liverpool: 1-3
- Everton: Jordan Pickford, Djibril Sidibe, Michael Vincent Keane, Mason Holgate, Lucas Digne, Bernard Anicio Caldeira Duarte, Andre Filipe Tavares Gomes, Thomas Davies, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison de Andrade.
- Liverpool: Adrian San Miguel del Castillo, Andrew Robertson, Virgil van Dijk, Joseph Gomez, Trent Arnold, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Georginio Wijnaldum, Jodan Henderson, Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino, Mohamed Salah