The match review to the football Extremadura UD vs Albacete Balompie prediction in the Segunda Division about the 2 teams’ performance and the most current matches of the teams, the match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible outcome. The Extremadura UD vs Albacete Balompie prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Segunda Division
2020-06-17 19:30 EXTREMADURA – ALBACETE BALOMPIE
PREVIOUS MATCHES EXTREMADURA:
PREVIOUS MATCHES of ALBACETE BALOMPIE:
|2019-12-06||ALBACETE BALOMPI – EXTREMADURA||1-1|
|2019-03-16||ALBACETE BALOMPI – EXTREMADURA||1-0|
|2018-10-28||EXTREMADURA – ALBACETE BALOMPI||1-2|
ALBACETE BALOMPIE: 2
SPAIN: SEGUNDA DIVISION
- Extremadura, with his extremely poor performance, is very likely to return to the familiar league of the Spanish league 3 this season. Remember, exactly, the home team has just promoted to La Liga 2 in the 2018/2019 season and this year. However, with the rigors of the tournament, Extremadura is difficult to stay in La Liga 2.
- Because now, after 28 rounds, they are standing in 21st place with 32 points. Extremadura’s position is the direct relegation position, in parallel, they are only four points behind the bottom team, Racing, with only 4 points.
- On the other hand, to escape the red light group, the home team also needs at least 4 points. But with his poor performance, the task of finding 1 point was also very difficult for Extremadura. Besides, in today’s round, their opponent is also Albacete – a team also named in the red light group, so the task will be much more difficult.
- As for Albacete, the visitors were standing right above Extremadura with 35 points so their determination was also not to be underestimated. Because the season is only 10 rounds away and the opportunity for relegation success for both Albacete and Extremadura is increasingly closed. According to the experts, Albacete is having a great advantage as a guest of Extremadura because the visitors are overwhelming the opponent completely in the past.
- The evidence is given that, in the past two teams have met each other a total of 4 times, and Extremadura only 1 draw is the best result.
- Meanwhile, Albacete has won the remaining 3 matches whether at home or away, in La Liga 2 or the King’s Cup. In addition, in the latest encounter in this season, Albacete also drew only on the opponent’s field with a score of 1-1.
- Thus, 3 points are completely within the ability of the visitors when their opponent is only a weak Extremadura.
Extremadura UD vs Albacete Balompie Prediction tip:
With the situation between the two teams, the first half of the match will probably take place with a defensive, slower playstyle. Therefore, the first half will have few chances to score for both, so choosing the two teams to tie in the first half is the safest.
- Odds for the first half: Extremadura UD 0-0 Albacete
- Asian bets first half match: Albacete +0
- O/U first half: Under
However, this is not an easy Extremadura UD vs Albacete Balompie prediction.
- Extremadura’s form is not good as the last 5 matches they won 1 win, 3 draws, and 1 loss. The landlord is at the top of the danger warning when he only got 22nd in the rankings with 31 points. Although the distance to the group is also 4 points, with its poor force, it is very difficult for the host to rise up the rankings.
- Looking at the contract that the bookies listed, fans can see that Extremadura is not only in danger of professional judgment but also in the Asian market, they are also an unsafe investment point.
- And to increase profitability, investing in the Albacete team with a +1/4 handicap would be a safer option. Because with this handicap, if the game ends with a draw, then investors can still bring profits when they trust in Albacete.
- Odds for the second half, Full Time: Extremadura 0 – 1 Albacete.
- Asian second half, Full Time: Choose Albacete equal goal.
- Over Under, Under 2, Full Time: Choose Under 2.
- European second half, Full Time: Choose Albacete to win 2.50.
- CHOOSE: Albacete wins
- The head-to-head performance of the two teams in the last 3 matches is in favor of the away team when they won 2 wins and 1 draw, with the home team record superior to the away team.
- Therefore, in this match, the victory will belong to the away team
- Extremadura : Casto, A. Bastos, Ninerola, F. Cruz, Salomon, G. Zarfino, O. Pinchi, D. Rocha, R. Olabe, V. Pastrana, A. Algeria.
- Albacete: T. Nadal, Solsona, K. Azamoum, A. Arroyo, A. Benito, N. Susaeta, D. Barri, A. Jimenez, Pedro, J. Acuna, R. Zozulya.