The match review to the football Extremadura vs Cadiz prediction in the Spain Segunda Division regarding the 2 teams’ latest performances and the most recent matches of the teams, H2H & goal stats, the precise stats of the upcoming matches, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The prediction shall all be regarded to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Primera Division
2020-07-07 19:45 EXTREMADURA – CÁDIZ
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Tuesday 7th July 2020
- Event: Segunda Division
- Stage: Matchday 39th
- Location: Estadio Francisco de la Hera
EXTREMADURA and CADIZ PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Powerless outcomes show Extremadura in this season. Just 21 in the competition table and 37 for the benefit of the group.
- The insights of scored and got objectives to discuss an awful game, just 1 scored and 1.3 got per game. Obviously, they need a shake to pick up certainty.
- Cadiz has a totally deadly assault – 1.3 per game, and entirely solid protection – 0.9 per game. This permits them to unquestionably lead the competition table, being in front of their present opponent by 26 point(s).
- In this match, they are an unmistakable top choice, hence, it will not be a simple game.
Extremadura vs Cadiz Prediction TIP:
FIRST HALF Extremadura vs Cadiz prediction
- Looking at the situation of the two current teams in La Liga 2, fans can clearly see that Extremadura absolutely does not have a chance to get points in today’s match. Because there is no need to look at the performance of the fighting spirit of the two teams, the difference in position is huge. Specifically, Extremadura is currently ranked 21/22 with 37 points after 38 rounds. And to be able to escape the danger zone, the home team is in need of at least 7 more points to catch up with Real Oviedo. Obviously, it is an almost impossible task when the tournament only takes 4 more rounds to finish. Therefore, the future must come down to play in Segunda B – Third Division is something that experts have anticipated for Extremadura.
- Meanwhile, on the away team, Cadiz is extremely confident with the first place in La Liga 2. After 38 rounds, Cadiz currently has 66 points, creating a 5-point distance from Zaragoza. 2nd place with 1 more match. So, if Zaragoza wins in the 38th round, the distance between the two teams is only 2 points. And Cadiz must win in today’s match as well as the next round if you want to keep the top position with the championship.
Our Extremadura vs Cadiz prediction for this match is:
- The goal for the first half: Extremadura 0 – 1 Cadiz
- Asian betting in the first half: Select Cadiz
- European betting in the first half: Choose Cadiz to win 3.20.
FULL TIME Extremadura vs Cadiz prediction
- And not only are the professional statistics, but Cadiz is also being highly appreciated thanks to the -1/4 handicap that the house listed for the away team. Plus the determination to win, today’s match, Cadiz will still be the safest investment.
- For Cadiz, the task of retaining the top spot will begin with the task of defeating Extremadura in today’s match. This is a task that Cadiz is capable of performing. Specifically, in the last 9 rounds of Cadiz, they lost only once, the rests were 3 wins and 5 draws. Meanwhile, with Extremadura, their inferiority has always been prolonged since the beginning of the season until now. Simply, in the last 8 matches of the home team, they have only 1 victory, the rest are 3 draws and lost to 4. On the other hand, in the most recent encounter of the two teams is the turn Going this season, Cadiz was not difficult to win 2-1 at his home field against Extremadura.
- So, when the pressure to resign the championship weighs heavily on Cadiz, they will definitely play with the highest determination from today’s match until the end of the season.
Our prediction for O/U:
- Goals for the second half, Full Time: Extremadura 0 – 1 Cadiz
- Asian betting Full Time: Choose Cadiz -1/4.
- Over Under 2 Full Time: Choose Under 2.
- European markets in the second half, Full Time: Choose Cadiz to win 2.34.
- Extremadura: A. Alegria, Casto, A. Bastos, Ninerola, F. Cruz, O. Pinchi, Salomon, C. Rodriguez, E. Lomotey, D. Rocha, G. Zarfino.
- Cadiz: Alberto, A. Espino, A. Fernandez, M. Mauro, Fali, A. Perea, C. Akapo, Y. Bodiger, J. Jurado, Salvi, N. Messa.
Join Betting with: US HERE