The match review to the football Famalicao vs Benfica prediction in Primeira Liga about two teams’ current performances from the competing teams and their current matches, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, qualities, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Famalicao vs Benfica prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 8:30 pm on Thursday 9th July 2020
- Event: Primeira Liga
- Stage: Matchday 31st
- Location: Estadio Municipal 22 de Junho
FAMALICAO PREVIOUS MATCHES:
BENFICA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
STANDING / PRIMEIRA LIGA
- Famalicao’s current performance is quite good as they are temporarily ranked 5th in the rankings with 48 points after 30 games and are 4 to 5 points behind the top. The recent form of this team is having a serious decline and is showing signs of shortness of breath, the proof is that the last 4 rounds, although most are the under-rated teams, they only have 1 win, 2 draws and 1 loss, even the only victory is against CD Tondela with a minimum difference of 1-0 in the last round and before that they were drawn by the penultimate team Pormonense right at home with a score of 1-1.
- Currently, Benfica has been surpassed by rival Porto and is 3 points behind this opponent and still plays more than 1 game, this shows that their road ahead is very difficult in the journey to protect the throne when the tournament only has 4 last rounds to compete.
- The 3-1 victory over Boavista FC in the previous round at home will more or less bring excitement to the defending champion of this tournament, especially the battle is forecast to be difficult and important in The back part of this tournament.
- In addition, the belief for Benfica is grounded when this is the team that owns the best away record today when it comes to 35 points after 15 matches.
Famalicao vs Benfica prediction TIP:
- Statistics show that Benfica’s confrontation achievement is completely superior to this opponent when the last 3 encounters not so long ago, they were unbeaten with 2 victories and 1 draw, including winning 4-0 advantage in the first leg of this season, the match that Famalicao has completely inferior about the match as well as the number of opportunities.
- In addition, Benfica’s defeat of Boavista in the previous round with a score of 3-1 was clearly appreciated much higher than Famalicao’s minimum victory against Tondela. Therefore, the ability to take all 3 points of the away team is extremely feasible.
Famalicao vs Benfica prediction:
- Select: Benfica -¾
- The effectiveness of Benfica’s attacking front is undeniably the team with the most goals today with 62 goals in 30 matches. However, the defense of this team is a weakness that makes them continuously lose points in recent times, the evidence is that they have not kept clean sheets in the last 5 consecutive games, worse than receiving up to 10 goals in these 5 matches. Moreover, in the first leg, Benfica had to shoot 4 times with this opponent. Therefore, choosing talent is a wise decision.
- Select: OVER 2.3/4
Famalicao vs Benfica prediction:
- Tip for H1 Famalicao vs Benfica: 1 – 1
- Tip for H2 Famalicao vs Benfica: 1 – 3
- Benfica is no longer rated as early in the season, but compared to this opponent, they completely excel in all aspects, both in strength and class. With the excitement after the jubilant victory in the previous round plus the determination to continue the championship race with rival Porto, the visitors will have no choice but to win all the remaining 4 matches of the tournament to protect the throne. Therefore, OVER will be a much more reliable option.
- Famalicao vs Benfica prediction: Benfica to win FT
- Famalicao: Vanailson Luciano de Souza Alves, Nehuen Perez, Roderick Jefferson Goncalves Miranda, Ivo Daniel Ferreira Mendonca Pinto, Alex Centelles, Pedro Goncalves, Diogo Goncalves, Uros Racic, Ruben Lameiras, Fabio Santos Martins, Antonio Martinez Lopez
- Benfica: Odisseas Vlachodimos, Ruben Dias, Francisco Reis Ferreira, Tomas Tavares, Ferro, Luis Miguel Afonso Fernandes Pizzi, Andreas Samaris, Alex Grimaldo, Franco Cervi, Chiquinho, Adel Taarabt, Carlos Vinicius Alves Morais
Join Betting with: US HERE