The match review to the football FC Heidenheim 1846 vs Hamburger SV prediction in Bundesliga of Germany about the 2 teams’ recent performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The FC Heidenheim 1846 vs Hamburger SV prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Germany: 2. Bundesliga
2020-06-21 15:30 HEIDENHEIM – HAMBURGER SV
HEIDENHEIM PREVIOUS MATCHES:
HAMBURG PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-12-06||HAMBURGER SV – HEIDENHEIM||0-1|
|2019-02-16||HEIDENHEIM – HAMBURGER SV||2-2|
|2018-09-15||HAMBURGER SV – HEIDENHEIM||3-2|
HAMBURGER SV: 1
GERMANY: 2. BUNDESLIGA
|5||SV DARMSTADT 98||32||11||13||8||42:41||1||46|
|8||SPVGG GREUTHER FURTH||32||11||10||11||43:41||2||43|
|13||FC ST. PAULI||32||9||11||12||37:44||-7||38|
- Currently, Heidenheim 1846 is temporarily in fourth place with 52 points, which means they have to win in the last two rounds to hope for promotion and especially to win the opponent in this match.
- This task is considered feasible when their recent performance is not bad when the last 6 rounds they won 3, drew 2 and lost only 1, the only defeat was before Hannover 96 with a score of 1-2 on The away field is 2 rounds away.
- Confidence for the army of coach Frank Schmitdt is more grounded when this team owns a very good home record when unbeaten in the last 13 matches with 10 wins.
- Achievements are not so good since the tournament returned to Hamburger is not sure whether to gain promotion status but to have the results in the last 2 matches Currently, they are temporarily in 3rd place, which if not changed will be a promotion play off.However, the pursuing opponent is also the thru opponent in this match, only 2 points behind them and a draw also makes their position confused.
- The anxiety for this team is completely grounded when the last 5 away games they only beat the small team Dynamo Dresden with a minimum difference of 1-0, lost 2 and drew 2 in the remaining 4 matches.
FC Heidenheim 1846 vs Hamburger SV Prediction tip:
- Select: Heidenheim 1846 +1/4
- With the current performance of the two teams, this is considered an extremely competitive match when the opportunity for them is equal.
- However, owning a very good home record, having won all of the last 4 matches, even 3 wins with a difference ratio has helped more confidence in this confrontation.
- Meanwhile, Hamburger’s away record is very bad, even they fell to this opponent in the first leg right at their home field. Therefore, the home team is the more reliable option
- It is not too much to say that this is the final of these two teams when a mistake will surely affect the achievement of a whole season that they have built. Therefore, the possibility is high that they will not rush in this competition, but they will play hard to wait for the opportunity, so the probability of having many goals is not high. Moreover, a draw with Hamburger is not so bad, the rush is not necessary. So, pick UNDER is the smart choice.
- Choose UNDER 2.3 / 4 goals
- CHOOSE: Heidenheim 1846 Full-time
- Statistics show that Hamburger is the team with the lowest odds of this tournament today with 28%, never even won the last 11 matches with a draw and lost 10.
- Meanwhile, the ratio Heidenheim’s victory in 1846 was up to 56%, losing only to the one team at the moment, Arminia Bielefeld, who won the promotion title three rounds early.
- Moreover, the home team has won the match in the last 4 home games so their belief in this encounter is completely grounded.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- FC Heidenheim 1846 vs Hamburger SV prediction:
- H1 result Heidenheim 1846 vs Hamburger: 0 – 0
- H2 result Heidenheim 1846 vs Hamburger: 1 – 0
- Heidenheim 1846: Kevin Muller, Norman Theuerkauf, Timo Beermann, Patrick Mainka, Marnon Busch, Konstantin Kerschbaumer, Niklas Dorsch, Sebastian Griesbeck, Tim Kleindienst, Robert Leipertz, Marc Schnatterer
- Hamburger: Daniel Heuer Fernandes, Tim Leibold, Rick van Drongelen, Timo Letschert, Louis Beyer, Adrian Fein, Louis Schaub, Christoph Moritz, Aaron Hunt, Martin Harnik, Bakery Jatta