The match review to the football Fuenlabrada vs Mirandes prediction in the Segunda Division of Spain regarding the 2 teams’ latest performances and the most recent matches of the teams, the specific stats of the upcoming matches, H2H & goal stats, qualities, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The anticipation should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Segunda Division
2020-07-04 16:00 FUENLABRADA – MIRANDES
- Match date: 16:00 pm on Saturday 4th July 2020
- Event: Segunda Division
- Stage: Matchday 38th
- Location: Estadio Fernando Torres
FUENLABRADA VS MIRANDES PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Spain 2nd Division, LaLiga 2 is happening extremely attractive and unpredictable. The tournament is still not over in the context of only 5 rounds remaining
- In the last round, Fuenlabrada showed his good form when he won jubilantly 3-0 right on Pondferradina’s field. It was the team’s 4th unbeaten match and brought them to 8th place in the rankings. Over 37 matches, Fuenlabrada won 50 points through 12 wins, 14 draws and 11 losses.
- With a distance of only 2 points for the team in the 6th place, Fuenlabrada is full of opportunities to win the promotion play-off ticket at the end of the season if it continues to prolong the current performance chain.
- The basis for the team to firmly believe in that goal is the defense that has played very firmly throughout the past period of the season with only 35 goals conceded.
- Obviously, they are holding a lot of advantages in the upcoming duel with Mirandes.
- In stark contrast to the home team, Mirandes has been very disappointed in recent rounds and deserves to be surpassed by the opponent on the rankings. In the match that just ended, the team lost 0-1 on the field of the opponent who is fighting for relegation race is Real Oviedo. It was also the fourth match in a row that Mirandes did not know the taste of the victory, and was also the 3rd loss of this.
- Only a point less than Fuenlabrada, but it is clear that the door to the play-off round is gradually closing with Mirandes. The defense continued to become a vital weakness for the team until now had to pick the ball up to 54 times, the most number in the tournament.
- The opportunity has gradually passed, and with the current low morale and morale, there is not much to expect for a favorable outcome for the guests.
Fuenlabrada vs Mirandes Prediction TIP:
- Fuenlabrada is working hard to speed up the goal of reaching the play-offs at the end of the season. With recent successive results, they have come closer to their goals and are more confident than ever. To do so, Fuenlabrada needs to complete the immediate task of defeating Mirandes at home in the framework of the upcoming 38 round.
- The visitors also have opportunities to fight for the same goal but have lost the advantage after the series of poor performances that have shown recently. Facing a fierce opponent, Mirandes did not have many opportunities to repeat the victory as in the first leg.
1ST HALF Fuenlabrada vs Mirandes prediction
Our Fuenlabrada vs Mirandes prediction for fist half match is:
- Goal Fuenlabrada vs Mirandes Half 1: 1-0
- O/U 1st Half: UNDER
- Asian Handicap First Half: Fuenlabrada -1/2
FULL TIME Fuenlabrada vs Mirandes prediction
Our prediction for full time:
- Goal Fuenlabrada vs Mirandes Half 1: 2-0
- O/U FT: UNDER
- Asian Handicap: Fuenlabrada -1/2
- Fuenlabrada: Alejandro Miarnau,, Joan Del Salto, Cristobal Marquez, David Prieto, Jose Leon, Dani Fernandez, Ismaila Ciss, Anderson Emanuel, Randy Nteka, Jeisson Martinez, Cayetano Quintana.
- Mirandes: Crisetig, Limones, Carlos Martinez, Inigo Vicente, Mickael Malsa, Modib Sagnan, Kijera, Alvaro Pena, Lorenz, Alvaro Rey, Martin Merquelanz, Marcos de Sousa.
Join Betting with: US HERE