Goteborg vs Copenhagen is a confrontation that will take place at 4:00 pm on September 17 – The king woke up. This is a match in the 2nd Qualifying Round of the UEFA Europa League. Goteborg vs Copenhagen prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best team for yourself.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Thursday 17th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: 2nd Qualifying Round
- Location: Gamla Ullevi
GOTEBORG VS COPENHAGEN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Goteborg is expected to have many difficulties in the confrontation in the Europa League Qualifying round this year when not only they are having a lot of performance problems, but in this first round, the opponent is very formidable. At this year’s Swedish National Championship, Goteborg has only won 20 points after 20 matches, only 2 points more than the group holding the red light.
- A jubilant 3-0 victory in Falkenbergs FF’s trip to the field in the previous round can not confirm that the home team Gamla Ullev is making progress, because this is only the team that ranks at the bottom of the table with 13 points after 19 rounds. Moreover, Goteborg is one of the three teams that have the worst home-field performance today when only winning 1/10 match.
- Copenhagen failed to successfully defend the throne in the Danish National Championship when last season they let rival Midtjylland outperform the championship race, even 9 points behind this opponent. Worse is that in the opening match of this season, they lost 2-3 points to Odense BK, the team was 23 points behind them last season.
- However, in the European front, Copenhagen has always been a very formidable face and in the last two Europa League matches, they won and destroyed the very strong team, Istanbul Basaksehir FK with 3 goals, then only close to Manchester United with a minimum difference of 0-1.
GOTEBORG VS COPENHAGEN PREDICTION TIPS:
- In the past, Goteborg has never defeated this opponent when they drew only 3 and lost 2 in a total of 5 encounters. In addition, looking at the recent performance of the two teams as well as the extremely poor performance of the Swedish representative at this time, not many people can believe they will have good results in this confrontation against a top team from Denmark. Therefore, Copenhagen’s ability to win is extremely bright.
- Goteborg vs Copenhagen prediction: Copenhagen FT
- Goteborg has a bad attack when they scored 24 balls after 20 matches in the Swedish league at this time, while the defense was too bad when they received 32 goals. Meanwhile, Copenhagen is one of the best attackers in the Danish league and last season they had 47 goals in 26 games, five more than the crowned Midtjylland. Therefore, the choice of Over is a reasonable choice in this contest.
- Select: Over FT
Goteborg vs Copenhagen prediction:
- Goteborg vs Copenhagen: 1 – 2 (H1: 0 – 1)
- In the last two matches in this arena, Copenhagen won 3-0 against a top Turkish team, Istanbul Basaksehir FK, then held a draw with Manchester United for 90 minutes, when the Reds were in very high performance. This shows that the strength of this team is extremely good. In addition, Copenhagen also received high confidence when they won the 3rd match, drew 1 and lost only 1 of the last 5 openings, while Goteborg lost the match in the last 7/9 matches. Therefore, a representative from Denmark is a wise choice.
- Select: Copenhagen FT
- Goteborg: Giannis Anestis, August Erlingmark, Alexander Jallow, Andre Calisir, Yahya Kalley, Jakob Johansson, Alhassan Yusuf, Pontus Wernbloom, Tobias Sana, Alexander Farnerud, Giorgi Kharaishvili
- Copenhagen: Karl Johan Johnsson, Victor Nelsson, Andreas Bjelland, Gullermo Varela, Pierre Bengtsson, Zeca, Jens Stage, Jose Carlos Goncalves Rodrigues, Jonas Older Wind, Mohammed Daramy, Rasmus Falk Jensen, Kamil Wilczek
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/