The match review to the football Hertha Berlin vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen prediction in Bundesliga of Germany about the 2 teams’ recent performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Hertha Berlin vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
2020-06-20 15:30 HERTHA BERLIN – BAYER LEVERKUSEN
- Match date: 1:30pm on Saturday 20th June 2020
- Event: Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 33rd
- Location: Olympiastadion
HERTHA BERLIN PREVIOUS MATCHES:
BAYER LEVERKUSEN PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-12-18||BAYER LEVERKUSEN – HERTHA BERLIN||0-1|
|2019-05-18||HERTHA BERLIN – BAYER LEVERKUSEN||1-5|
|2018-12-22||BAYER LEVERKUSEN – HERTHA BERLIN||3-1|
|2018-02-10||BAYER LEVERKUSEN – HERTHA BERLIN||0-2|
|2017-09-20||HERTHA BERLIN – BAYER LEVERKUSEN||2-1|
|2017-05-20||HERTHA BERLIN – BAYER LEVERKUSEN||2-6|
|2017-01-22||BAYER LEVERKUSEN – HERTHA BERLIN||3-1|
|2016-04-30||BAYER LEVERKUSEN – HERTHA BERLIN||2-1|
|2015-12-05||HERTHA BERLIN – BAYER LEVERKUSEN||2-1|
|2015-02-04||HERTHA BERLIN – BAYER LEVERKUSEN||0-1|
HERTHA BERLIN: 8
BAYER LEVERKUSEN: 13
|10||FC SCHALKE 04||32||9||12||11||37:50||-13||39|
|15||FSV MAINZ 05||32||10||4||18||41:63||-22||34|
|18||SC PADERBORN 07||32||4||8||20||34:68||-34||20|
- Hertha Berlin is temporarily ranked 11th in the rankings with 38 points, they won 10 wins, 8 draws and 14 defeats after 32 rounds.
- The current form of the Olympia Stadion team is in decline, teachers and coaches Bruno Labbadia have lost in the last 3 rounds.
- Currently, goals for the rest of the season have been over.
- Bayer Leverkusen has just dropped to 5th place after Monchengladbach won the match in the early round of 32. However, the stable style now helps the army of coach Peter Bosz still completely self. believes in ending the season in a place in the top 4 strongest teams. They won 2, drew 1 and lost 1 in the past 4 rounds, the only defeat was when they had to welcome defending champion Bayern Munich.
- It can be seen that Bayer Leverkusen is still more appreciated in this match despite having to play away, the reason for their guest performance is very good when they win 10, draw only 2 and lose 4 in 16 trips. march since the beginning of the season. Meanwhile, Hertha Berlin has only 5 wins, 3 draws and 8 home defeats in the Bundesliga this year.
Hertha Berlin vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen Prediction tip:
- Select: Bayer Leverkusen -3/4
- The head-to-head record is favoring the guests, while Bayer Leverkusen has won 6, while Hertha Berlin has 4 times to defeat the opponent in the last 10 meetings.
- Despite having a 1-0 victory in the first leg, but the poorness of the form at this time will make the Capital team difficult in this rematch. Therefore, the away team will be a reliable choice.
- Hertha Berlin’s defense is facing a lot of problems when they have received a lot of goals recently, they have had to pick the ball up to 9 times in just 4 games. The attack of Bayer Leverkusen is a fairly regular goal with 8 goals after 5 matches.
- Not to mention, there have been 7 times exploding in the last 10 times they collided. Therefore, our Hertha Berlin vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen prediction should prioritize the OVER door selection.
- Choose OVER 3 goals
- CHOOSE: Bayer Leverkusen full-time
- Recent home away games have helped Bayer Leverkusen win European markets 8 times in 9 openings. Meanwhile, the home ground makes Hertha Berlin only win the last 2/8 matches.
- That difference is likely to continue in this confrontation. With the superior level, the visitors will not be too difficult to get the victory.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- Hertha Berlin vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen prediction: 3-1
- H1 result Hertha Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen: 1-2
- H2 result Hertha Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen: 1-3
- Hertha Berlin: Thomas Kraft, Maximilian Mittelstadt, Jordan Torunarigha, Niklas Stark, Lukas Klunter, Marvin Plattenhardt, Santiago Ascacibar, Vladimir Darida, Marius Wolf, Matheus Cunha, Krzysztof Piatek.
- Bayer Leverkusen: Lukas Hradecky, Jonathan Glao Tah, Aleksandar Dragovic, Edmond Tapsoba, Mitchell Weiser, Kai Havertz, Carlos Mariano Aranguiz Sandoval, Kerem Demirbay, Wendell Nascimento Borges, Karim Bellarabi, Moussa Diaby.