Hoffenheim vs Slovan Liberec prediction – Both HOFFENHEIM and SLOVAN LIBEREC have to win in order to raise hopes of reaching the group stage. The visitors are in a decline even in the Belgian National Championship. In contrast, HOFFENHEIM in difficult circumstances still won the Polish runner-up position. This is expected to be a more or less good trip for SLOVAN LIBEREC.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Thursday 5th November 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: WIRSOL Rhein-Neckar-Arena
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, GROUP L
HOFFENHEIM VS SLOVAN LIBEREC PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- It was easy to find a victory on the day of the opening against FK Crvena Zvezda 0-2, which made a very good springboard for Hoffenheim towards a guest trip against Gent in round 2. Coach Sebastian Hoeneb’s army did not disappoint the fans when they beat their opponents 4-1 in Belgium, thereby climbing to No. 1 in Group L with 6 absolute points.
- Having had a successful start with a 1-0 win over Gent at home U Nisy, although Slovan Liberec was previously underestimated. However, all trips turned very badly for coach Pavel Hofstych and his students when they had to receive a disastrous defeat with a score of 1-5 during the trip against FK Crvena Zvezda.
Third place in Group L with 3 points in hand is still a very commendable achievement for a team not very famous like Slovan Liberec, difficulties are waiting for Filip Nguyen and his teammates when they will have to march to Germany to be a guest against the most rated opponent in the group is Hoffenheim. Therefore, the risk of guests failing to fail is very high.
- Hoffenheim’s superior level was shown very clearly after the first two rounds, namely, that they won the Asian match in both matches. On the other side, despite having a relatively positive record of 1 win and 1 loss in the last 2 openings, that is not enough for Slovan Liberec to make a surprise in Germany.
Hoffenheim vs Slovan Liberec prediction: Hoffenheim -2 FT
- Hoffenheim’s ability to keep a clean sheet in the next match is very high when they only have to go into the net once in the last 2 matches, the attack shows stability up to 6 goals. Meanwhile, the defense of Slovan Liberec was not appreciated when they are conceded 5 times after 2 rounds. Therefore, with those performances, Under will be a safe choice.
- Select: Under 3.1/2 FT
Hoffenheim vs Slovan Liberec prediction: Hoffenheim 3 – 0 Slovan Liberec (H1: 2 – 0)
- Slovan Liberec was also a great man of Czech football, but that was only in the past, they were currently quite struggling in the domestic arena and this was the rare time to attend the European Cup. Confronted with Hoffenheim playing in a much more competitive arena in Germany, the chance for coach Pavel Hofstych’s team to leave with even 1 point is very fragile.
- Hoffenheim vs Slovan Liberec prediction: Hoffenheim FT
- Hoffenheim: Oliver Baumann, Kevin Vogt, Kevin Akpoguma, Stefan Posch, Robert Skov, Florian Grillitsch, Sebastian Rudy, Diadie Samassekou, Ihlas Bebou, Ryan Sessegnon, Ishak Belfodil.
- Slovan Liberec: Filip Nguyen, Matej Chalus, Mohamed Tijani, Martin Koscelnik, Jan Mikula, Jan Matousek, Jakub Hromada, Michal Sadilek, John Mosquera, Kamso Mara, Abdulla Yusuf Helal.
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/