The match review to the football Huesca vs Las Palmas prediction in the Segunda Division about the 2 competing teams’ recent performances and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming H2H matches, goal stats, qualities, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Segunda Division
2020-07-02 19:00 HUESCA – LAS PALMAS
HUESCA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
LAS PALMAS PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2010 up to now
- The goal of reaching the top 2 in the Spanish 2nd division is coming quite close to Huesca when they have just defeated their direct competitor for this ticket that Zaragoza shortened the gap to just a win. fragile. Therefore, in this match, they will continue to play in the El Alcoraz home field, the more they hope the way to the promotion ticket will be narrowed even more.
- The last two draws have brought ambitions closer to the lead of Huesca, and they are currently behind the two leading teams, respectively 6 and 7 points. In the previous two rounds, if getting a point in the first meeting of the Cadiz team is considered not a bad achievement for Michel’s army, in the previous match, they were drawn by Albacete as a result. more difficult to accept when this is just a team in the bottom half of the table and only 5 points more than the red light group. In general, the performance from the return of this team is quite bad when the last 4 rounds they have won only 1, drew 2, and lost 1.
- According to our expert, everything that is going to happen in the 37th round of the second round of Spain this year is on the home side as their opponent in this match is Las Palmas, the team seems to be “a regular defense ”in the safety group on the table and their recent performance also did not show optimistic signals with a single victory in 5 rounds away from home.
- The difference of 8 points with the relegation group helps Las Palmas they are not too high in this round, but only setting a goal to get 1 point against Huesca is also a satisfactory result.
- However, the home team will not allow this to happen when what they want is completely opposite to the away team with a jubilant victory.
Huesca vs Las Palmas prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Huesca vs Las Palmas prediction
- Our expert believes that the current handicap level of Huesca -1/2 is completely suitable for the home team.
- While their current performance in this year’s tournament is quite impressive, not to mention in the first leg despite being parched when guests against Las Palmas but they also brought home the victory 0-1.
- Then this game has the advantage of the yard, the victory is still in the ability of Huesca.
Our Huesca vs Las Palmas prediction for this match is:
- Huesca -1/2
OVER / UNDER Huesca vs Las Palmas prediction
- In the last 5 clashes, up to 3 matches ended with a goal of over 2 goals enough to see the extremely rolling game coming from both sides.
- Moreover, the fire of Huesca is also evident in their last 5 home games when 3 matches ended with goals above 2 goals.
- The side here is unfavorable in terms of pitch but Las Palmas they have also been able to get 3 wins after the last 5 trips.
Our Huesca vs Las Palmas prediction for full time:
- OVER 2.¼ or
- OVER 2.5
EUROPEAN Huesca vs Las Palmas prediction
- With only losing 3, drawing 3 and winning 12 of the 18 home games this season has shown that the home field has brought luck and efficiency for the Huesca thru bridges.
- Meanwhile, the recent away record of Las Palma is quite poor when only winning 1/9 last match.
- Moreover, Huesca defeated this opponent away from home in the first leg, a match in which they have launched 6 shots on goal compared to 1 time that the home team has so their confidence in them is to have more base.
- CHOOSE: Huesca (Full Time) to win
FINAL SCORE Huesca vs Las Palmas Prediction
- H1 Huesca vs Las Palmas: 0 – 1
- H2 Huesca vs Las Palmas: 2 – 1
- Huesca: Alvaro Fernandez, Pablo Insua Blanco, David Ferreiro Quiroga, Juan Carlos Real Ruiz, Luis Carlos Correia Pinto,Luisinho, Jordi Mboula, Pedro Lopez Munoz, Rafael Mir Vicente, Jorge Pulido Mayoral, Pedro Mosquera Parada, Mikel Rico Moreno.
- Las Palmas: Alex Suarez, Josep MartInez, Javier Castellano Betancor, Cristian Lopez Santamaria, Alberto De la Bella Madueno, Kirian Rodriguez Mauricio Lemos, Martin Maximiliano Mantovani, Concepcion Juan Jose Narvaez Solarte, Slavoljub Srnic, Federico Varela.
Join Betting with: US HERE