Hungary vs Iceland prediction – The decline in the form at a very important moment is really causing Iceland to suffer quite a lot of pressure for the task of winning a ticket to the Euro finals next year. And in the last match, marching to the field of an extremely annoying Hungary will continue to be another difficult challenge for Viking warriors.
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Thursday 12th November 2020
- Event: European Ch.ship QF
- Stage: Final
HEAD TO HEAD
HUNGARY VS ICELAND PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Playing at home helps Hungary not lose to Iceland in this match through the handicap is just a ball. Obviously, this will be a game that Iceland will have to be really cautious about when the stability in the recent form will help the home team play somewhat confidently and will be very uncomfortable. Hungary has in their hands a group of players that can be considered the most even in recent years. The country of the roses team competes with a high level of enthusiasm along with a sophistication that brings many positive results.
- A real threat to Iceland when coach Erik Hamren’s team is in a state of bottoming out at this moment. However, Iceland absolutely can have a basis to believe in the game until Hungary is not playing really well at home recently with 3 consecutive defeats to receive in the last 4 previous matches in every arena. A match where the Viking warriors are allowed to play stalking the opponent and they will need to show their experience. It is highly likely that Iceland will be able to bring Hungary to extra time or even penalty shootouts in the next match.
Hungary vs Iceland prediction: Iceland +0 FT
- Failure in all the past 4 matches in Nation League A, although this is a somewhat predictable result, what coach Erik Hamren’s army has shown is clearly not convincing. They played quite lifeless, even though they had a squad with not bad quality. In general, the opportunity to correct the mistake is still right in front of you when the ticket to the Euro finals next year is very close and this is the time when Iceland will need to shock themselves.
- Meanwhile, with Hungary, the team from the country of the Rose owns a not bad record in the last Nation League B with 7 points obtained after 4 matches and also won against Bulgaria in the semi-finals. Play-Off has helped them show a lot of confidence at this moment. Obviously, what Hungary has shown will make Iceland really have to pay attention to the upcoming very important match. It will be a match with a relatively tug of war, but it is likely that there will not be many goals appearing.
- Select: Under 2.25 FT
Hungary vs Iceland prediction: Hungary 0-0 Iceland
- The European Handicap is also a small advantage for the home team when Hungary’s win rate is 2.37 while Iceland’s figure is 2.66. It will be a match with a relative tug of war when both teams will be willing to play fair against each other in search of favorable results. There is no inconclusive possibility between the two sides after 90 minutes of the official competition.
- Hungary vs Iceland prediction: Draw FT
- Hungary: D. Dibusz, E. Botka, V. Orban, L. Négo, Attila Szalai, Z. Kalmár, D. Gazdag, D. Sigér, Ádám Szalai, N. Nikolić, F. Holender
- Iceland: R. Rúnarsson, A. Skúlason, H. Eyjólfsson, B. Sævarsson, H. Magnússon, B. Bjarnason, R. Sigurjónsson, Gylfi Sigurðsson, J. Böðvarsson, V. Pálsson, A. Guðmundsson
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/