The match review to the football Juve Stabia vs Virtus Entella prediction in Serie B about the current performances from the two competing teams and their current matches, the detailed stats of the goal stats, table standings ranking, upcoming match H2H matches, qualities, and possible match results. The Juve Stabia vs Virtus Entella prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Juve Stabia vs Virtus Entella Prediction MATCH INFORMATION:
- Match date: 4:45 pm on Friday 10th July 2020
- Event: Serie B
- Stage: Matchday 33rd
- Location: Stadio Romeo Menti
JUVE STABIA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
VIRTUS ENTELLA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
STANDING / SERIE B
- Juve Stabia’s defeat against Salernitana over the weekend has been the fourth consecutive loss, so it’s no surprise that Fabio Caserta’s coach faces the risk of relegation this season. However, if you can find your confidence soon, then a 1-point distance to a safe location is not a big problem for Juve Stabia.
- Despite the decline, the home field is still considered a fulcrum to help Juve Stabia players find inspiration to win. Specifically, in the last 8 games played in Romeo Menti, the team of coach Fabio Caserta has won up to 5 victories and only received 2 losses. The upcoming operation of Virtus Entella this time will also be difficult.
- In fact, Virtus Entella is highly regarded at home, but they show a different face on the away field without knowing the taste of winning in the last 6 matches, 4 of which are failures. Virtus Entella’s poor results also stem from a lack of concentration in the defense and often receive goals.
Juve Stabia vs Virtus Entella prediction TIP:
- Not only is stability at home, but Juve Stabia is also more appreciated in determination when trying to escape the relegation battle. Meanwhile, away field is becoming a weakness of Virtus Entella and it is difficult for them to hope to get good results in this match. Our prediction believes Juve Stabia -1/4 will be a reasonable choice for investors.
Juve Stabia vs Virtus Entella prediction:
- Select: Juve Stabia -1/4
- As a team with a bad scoring performance, but Juve Stabia is one of the teams with the worst defense in the tournament, which makes most of the matches of coach Fabio Caserta and his students end with OVER. The last three-quarters of Virtus Entella’s away matches have had similar results, making it hopeful for a player to score many goals.
Juve Stabia vs Virtus Entella score predicting: Juve Stabia 3 – 2 Virtus Entella
- Juve Stabia: Ivan Provedel, Magnus Troest, Roberto Vitiello, Nicholas Allievi, Salvatore Elia, Luigi Canotto, Francesco Forte, Alessandro Mallamo, Simone Calvano, Karamoko Cissé, Giacomo Calò.
- Virtus Entella: Daniele Borra, Michele Pellizzer, Marco Sala, Marco Chiosa, Filippo De Col, Marco Toscano, Luca Mazzitelli, Andrea Paolucci, Claudio Morra, Andrea Schenetti, Alejandro Rodríguez.