The match review to the football Lecce vs AC Milan prediction in Serie A about the 2 teams’ recent performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Lecce vs AC Milan prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Italy: Serie A
2020-06-22 19:30 LECCE – MILAN
LECCE PREVIOUS MATCHES:
AC MILAN PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-10-20||MILAN – LECCE||2-2|
|2012-03-11||MILAN – LECCE||2-0|
|2011-10-23||LECCE – MILAN||3-4|
|2011-01-16||LECCE – MILAN||1-1|
|2010-08-29||MILAN – LECCE||4-0|
|2009-04-05||MILAN – LECCE||2-0|
|2008-11-09||LECCE – MILAN||1-1|
|2006-04-01||LECCE – MILAN||1-0|
|2005-11-26||MILAN – LECCE||2-1|
ITALY: SERIE A
- Lecce’s sublimation series has been stopped by defeat in the last two rounds, it is clear that the difficult schedule is the reason why Fabio Liverani’s team has not been able to escape the relegation group despite playing.
- Very hard work. In this round, the Stadio Via del Mare Stadium continues to face difficulties when encountering a strong team, AC Milan, which is also very thirsty.
- However, there are still advantages for Lecce as the visitors are in bad shape and often lose points in recent rounds. The weak defeat against Genoa in the last round made the Rossoneri miss the opportunity to rise in the top 6 race, not only that this result also shows the poor performance of teachers and coaches Stefano Pioli because this is also a no match. Win 4th after only 5 rounds recently.
- On the other side of the battle line, after a series of impressive performances, AC Milan showed a poor face when it only won 1 victory in the last 5 matches. They have let Napoli overcome and lost their place in the European Cup. Currently, AC Milan is ranked at number 7 in the rankings.
- Still only considered a tiny team in Serie A, Lecce obviously could not have a good record against AC Milan. But with the pressure, and determination of the Stadio Via del Mare team in the relegation battle, they are still considered a formidable opponent, the fact that AC Milan is playing under the power of the past time also makes the victory. became much harder for them.
- In the match in the national cup a few days ago, AC Milan made a difficult trip on the field of defending champion Juventus. Holding a draw with an opponent with a score of 0-0 to help players put the rafter on the Asian team win when they lie on the lower door and are accepted by a host on the left.
Lecce vs AC Milan Prediction tip:
- Select: Lecce +3/4
- Before this match, Lecce made a huge surprise by stopping Inter Milan, even beating Napoli right at San Paolo.
- This shows the relegation pressure is helping teachers and coach Fabio Liverani become unpredictable than ever.
- On the other hand, AC Milan’s weak performance recently also makes them no longer receive the confidence to win the match in this match, although the handicap ¾ left is still not bad.
- AC Milan’s downward record has a significant cause from the ineffective attack, so it is not surprising that the last 4/5 Rossoneri matches have ended with a UNDER result.
- Therefore, the hope of OVER is not high because Lecce will also have to play actively when AC Milan is still a strong opponent compared to them.
- Choose UNDER 2.3 / 4 goals
- CHOOSE: Draw Full-time
- During the past 8 rounds AC Milan have only had 1 victory, so the visitors do not seem to be a reliable option in Europe.
- Lecce meanwhile is not difficult to win when their goal is only 1 point. Therefore, DRAW is considered a safer investment point.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- Lecce vs AC Milan prediction: 1-2, 0:0
- H1 result Lecce vs AC Milan: 0-1
- H2 result Lecce vs AC Milan: 1-1
- Lecce: Gabriel Vasconcelos Ferreira, Marco Calderoni, Luca Rossettini, Fabio Lucioni, Giulio Donati, Riccardo Saponara, Alessandro Deiola, Zan Majer, Antonin Barak, Marco Mancosu, Gianluca Lapadula.
- AC Milan: Gianluigi Donnarumma, Simon Kjaer, Andrea Conti, Alessio Romagnoli, Davide Calabria, Giacomo Bonaventura, Hakan Calhanoglu, Franck Kessie, Ismael Bennacer, Lucas, Ante Rebic.