The match review to the football Leganes vs Sevilla in La Liga about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Leganes vs Sevilla should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Tuesday 30th June 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 33rd
- Location: Estadio Municipal de Butarquel
LEGANES PREVIOUS MATCHES:
SEVILLA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2018 to now
STANDING / PRIMERA DIVISION
- The flourishing has not come to Leganes even though they have been fighting hard in the past. There are 2 draws in the last 2 rounds, but that is not enough for them to improve the penultimate position in the rankings at the moment. The ability of coach Javier Aguirre and his students to play in the 2nd division is becoming closer than ever.
- Sevilla’s record of just 1 win and draw in 4 of the last 5 rounds is not really outstanding, but that is enough for them to maintain their 4th position. However, the team right behind is Getafe 5 points behind them and kicking less than 1 match, the army of coach Julen Lopetegui urgently needs 1 victory to be able to keep a safe distance.
Leganes vs Sevilla TIP:
- Despite playing at the Municipal de Butarque, but Leganes can not bring a sense of security for the fans when they are the team with the second-worst home record in the tournament. Sevilla, meanwhile, is second only to Real Madrid, who are at the top of the table, at the home record this season. Therefore, victory is something that was foreseen for the guests.
Leganes vs Sevilla prediction:
- Select: SEVILLA -1/4
- Both Leganes vs Sevilla are showing a poor scoring form in recent times, Leganes only has 2 goals in 4 matches, and Sevilla is a bit more regular with 4 goals in 4 matches. If this achievement continues to be brought to this match, the high possibility will make the excitement very much reduced. So the UNDER selection will be safer.
- Leganes vs Sevilla score prediction: 0-1
- 4 consecutive draws just made Sevilla lose their 3rd place, surely one thing is that they really want to end that bad game. Only having to meet the penultimate team in this round is a great opportunity for coach Julen Lopetegui and the students to achieve the goal. Therefore, players should prioritize Sevilla.
- Leganes vs Sevilla prediction: SEVILLA to win FT
- Leganes: Ivan Cuellar Sacristan, Jonathan Silva, Kenneth Josiah Omeruo, Kevin Rodrigues Pires, Unai Bustinza Martinez, Jose Luis García del Pozo, Ruben Perez Marmol, Aitor Ruibal, Miguel Angel Guerrero Martin, Javier Eraso, Guido Marcelo Carrillo.
- Sevilla: Tomas Vaclik, Jules Kounde, Diego Santos Silva, Sergio Escudero Palomo, Sergi Gomez Sola, Joan Joan Moreno, Ever Maximiliano Banega, Jesus Fernandez Saez Suso, Fernando Francisco Reges, Youssef En-Nesyri, Marcos Paulo Mesquita Lopes.