The match review to the football Leicester City vs Chelsea prediction in the Premier League of England about the 2 teams’ current forms from 2 competing teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Leicester City vs Chelsea prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
England: Premier League
3:00pm – Sunday 28th June 2020
- Match date: 3:00pm on Sunday 28th June 2020
- Event: FA Cup
- Stage: Quarter-finals
- Location: King Power Stadium
LEICESTER PREVIOUS MATCHES:
CHELSEA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2016 to now
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE
- Leicester City have just received 2 consecutive draws in the last 2 rounds in the Premier League, it is worth mentioning that they are not too overrated opponents.
- It was this lack of concentration that led the team to the coach of Brendan Rodgers to be raised a lot of questions about the current performance, especially when they are preparing to enter the quarterfinals of the FA Cup.
Possible Leicester City vs Chelsea prediction
- On the other side of the pitch, Chelsea is right behind Leicester City in the Premier League rankings with 4 points less but 1 match lost.
- The way to the FA Cup quarter-finals of coach Frank Lampard and the students is quite tough, especially when they have to face Liverpool in the eighth round.
- However, with their bravery, the Blues defeated the opponent with a score of 2-0.
- The last 2 disappointing results made the psychology of the King Power team owner much less affected, the players are difficult to maintain confidence at this time.
- On the other side, Chelsea is extremely comfortable because of the recent achievements, along with the determination to find a title at the end of the season will also make them very dangerous.
Leicester City vs Chelsea prediction TIP:
- Leicester City entered the FA Cup quarter-final against a tough opponent, Chelsea. When Leicester City do not have to scatter their strength for the continental arena, they are showing good results in the English Premier League.
- With 55 points after 31 matches, the Foxes now rank 3rd in the standings. Leicester City’s chances of winning a ticket to the Champions League group stage next season are extremely wide.
- On the Chelsea side, despite the difficulties of personnel issues before entering the season, Frank Lampard’s teachers and students still play extremely determined and their results are ranked fourth on the table at this time.
- Leicester City are unbeaten in the last 3 home games, but they are all before the teams that are greatly underestimated.
- Chelsea were unbeaten again in the last 4 trips away from home, including a time-point split with Leicester himself in the return leg of the Premier League.
- The form of the opponent is not too good will be the opportunity for the Blues towards 1 victory.
Our Leicester City vs Chelsea prediction for this match is:
- Select Chelsea 0:0
- Leicester City’s attack is facing a lot of problems when only scoring 1 goal in the last 2 matches, but having the main striker Jamie Vardy is still very scary in the ball phase.
- Chelsea has a youthful attacking line and devoted play, as evidenced by their shooting up to 8 times in only 3 matches.
- Therefore, the OVER door will be a wise choice.
- Select: OVER 2.1/2 goals
Leicester City vs Chelsea Prediction | 28/06/2020
- The visitors are the ones who show the superiority in the recent confrontation history, Chelsea have given themselves 3 victories and Leicester City has only 1 time to beat the opponent.
- In the first leg and in the Premier League this season, the two teams have been inconclusive.
- In the context that the Foxes are slowing down, this match will be a better opportunity for Chelsea to win.
- Select: Chelsea Full-time full-time
FINAL SCORE Leicester City vs Chelsea PREDICTION: 1-2
Our Leicester City vs Chelsea prediction that Chelsea will win.
- Leicester City vs Chelsea H2: 0-0
- Leicester City vs Chelsea H2: 1-2
- Leicester City: Kasper Schmeichel, Benjamin Chilwell, Caglar Soyuncu, Jonny Evans, James Justin, Nampalys Mendy, Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho, James Maddison, Demarai Gray, Jamie Vardy.
- Chelsea: Kepa Arrizabalaga Revuelta, Caesar Azpilicueta, Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rudiger, Marcos Alonso, Mateo Kovacic, Ngolo Kante Mason Mount, Willian Borges da Silva, Olivier Giroud, Ruben Loftus Cheek.
Join Betting with: US HERE