The match review to the football Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Prediction in the Premier League of England about the 2 competing teams’ recent performances and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming H2H matches, goal stats, qualities, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
England: Premier League
2020-07-04 16:00 LEICESTER – CRYSTAL PALACE
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 4th July 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 33rd
- Location: King Power Stadium
LEICESTER VS CRYSTAL PALACE PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- This is the season that Leicester City are playing successfully. After 31 rounds, this team has 55 points and is ranked 3rd in the standings. However, Leicester is only 3 points ahead of the fifth-placed Manchester United team and they will have to be very tight in the final rounds if they still want to keep their Champions League place.
- To evaluate Leicester City at this time is nothing more than a faintness, their comeback is becoming very disappointing with two consecutive draws in the Premier League arena against two weaker rivals Brighton and Watford. After that, the Foxes fell right at home to Chelsea in the FA Cup quarterfinal match.
- Crystal Palace doesn’t show too much progress this season and they will still be happy with a spot in the middle of the league. After 32 rounds, Crystal Palace has only 42 points and they are ranked 11th in the rankings.
- On the other side of the battle line, the best achievement of Crystal Palace was only a 2-0 victory over Bournemouth in the 30th round, to the 31st and 32nd rounds, Roy Hodgson’s army only got themselves the defeat. But that result does not affect too much their rankings at the moment when the gap with the dangerous group has reached 15 points.
- The team that should be worried now is Leicester City. Coach Brendan Rodgers is now only one more team chasing Chelsea is only 1 point. Certainly, the Foxes will want to end the season in the top 3 teams, so before a team loses the motivation to play like Crystal Palace, the chance to win 3 points is clearer than ever.
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Prediction
- The recent bad results will further motivate Leicester City, with the fierce chasing from the teams behind, the Foxes definitely want to finish the season in the top 3 to get a ticket to go straight to the round.
- UEFA Champions League table. King Power’s home field will also add a lot of motivation for them in this round.
Our Leicester City vs Crystal Palace for this match is:
- Leicester City -1
OVER / UNDER Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Prediction
- Suddenly, Leicester City’s attacking line only scored 1 goal in the last 3 matches, the defense was still solid with only 2 goals lost.
- Crystal Palace can do better on the task of scoring with 2 goals, but they have to go into the net to pick the ball up to 5 times after only 3 matches.
- Therefore, this match will take place with a 1-way match for the home team but the number of goals will not exceed 2 goals.
Our prediction for O/U:
- OVER 2.1/2
EUROPEAN Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Prediction
Leicester City had a victory in the first leg with a score of 2-0 away from home, determined to head to a victory in this rematch is very clear when the King Power team wants to finish with the position final 3.
So Jamie Vardy and his teammates will make the most of their home-field advantage to find the winning circuit.
- CHOOSE: Leicester Full-time to win.
FINAL SCORE Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Prediction
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace prediction: Leicester tends to have more advantages.
- Leicester City vs Crystal Palace H1: 0-0
- Leicester City vs Crystal Palace H2 & Full Time: 2-0/ 2-1
- Leicester City: Kasper Schmeichel, Benjamin Chilwell, Caglar Soyuncu, Jonny Evans, James Justin, Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi, Harvey Barnes, Youri Tielemans, Dennis Praet, Ayoze Perez, Jamie Vardy.
- Crystal Palace: Vicente Guaita Panadero, Patrick Van Aanholt, Gary Cahill, Scott Dann, Joel Ward, Wilfried Zaha, James McArthur, Luka Milivojevic, Cheikhou Kouyate, Andros Townsend, Jordan Ayew.
Join Betting with: US HERE