The reviews to the football Lugano vs Servette prediction in Switzerland: Super League about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 6:30 pm on Friday 31st July 2020
- Event: Super League
- Stage: Matchday 35th
- Location: Cornaredo
Lugano vs Servette Prediction recommendation:
H1 Lugano vs Servette Prediction:
- On the side of Lugano, the last 5/7 draw has not been too disappointing, but with an ambitious team like the Cornaredo home team, they certainly want to do more. Therefore, welcoming the underrated opponent Servette at home in round 35 of the Swiss league is a very good opportunity for this team to earn the first 3 points after a series of 7 recent non-winning matches.
- However, Maurizio Jacobacci’s teachers and students will not be allowed to be subjective because if only a small mistake, they can completely extend their non-winning series to 8 – What the home team fans Cornaredo does not want to earn any more money right now.
The best Lugano vs Servette Prediction:
- First half score: Lugano 1-0 Servette
- Asian first half match: Lugano +0
H2 Lugano vs Servette Prediction:
- Do not play too impressive or have won crunchy victories since the beginning of the season but stability in play is the “key” leading to success with the 4th position of the current Servette.
- However, as a guest on the opponent’s field is “dirty” and is more appreciated than Lugano in the round of 35 Swiss leagues, the Stade de Geneve team is also difficult to be confident of a positive result. thereby maintaining a winning record in the recent round.
Best Lugano vs Servette Prediction:
- Goals for the second half: Lugano 3-1 Servette
- Asian second half match: Lugano -1/4
- O/U second half: O
European Odds Prediction:
- The current European rate has been raised to 2.51 * 2.46 * 3.25, which proves skepticism among experts about the ability of Servette to score. This is also completely understandable when the visitors lost in the last 3/5 confrontation.
- Lugano Full-time to win
Having to play away from home against a “dirty” opponent like Lugano is bringing many challenges for Servette. Moreover, during the last trip to Cornaredo, they also left empty-handed. Therefore, it will not be too surprising if the upcoming match also has such a scenario.
Predict the match score:
- H1 Lugano 1-0 Servette
- Lugano 3-1 ServetteFullTime
Expected squad Lugano vs Servette
- Lugano: Noam Baumann, Sandi Lovrić, Ransford Selasi, Jefferson, Akos Kecskes, Eloge Yao, Domen Črnigoj, Filip Holender, Cendrim Kameraj, Roman Macek, Rangelo Janga.
- Servette: Joël Kiassumbua, Kastriot Imeri, Timothé Cognat, Vincent Sasso, Rayan Souici, Miroslav Stevanović, Yoan Severin, Steve Rouiller, Jung-Bin Park, Koro Koné, Grejohn Kyei.
Read more : https://tt128viet.com/en/