The match review to the football Luton Town vs Queens Park Rangers prediction in Championship about the teams’ current performances from competing and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, table standings ranking, goal stats, and possible match results. The Luton Town vs Queens Park Rangers prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: Tuesday 14th July 2020
- Event: Championship
LUTON TOWN PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- July 11, 2020 – Huddersfield Town 0-2 Luton Town (H1: 0-0)
- July 08, 2020 – Luton Town 1-1 Barnsley (H1: 1-0)
- July 07, 2020 – Luton Town 0-5 Reading (H1: 0-3)
QUEENS PARK RANGERS PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- July 9, 2020 – Wigan Athletic 1-0 Queens Park Rangers (H1: 1-0)
- July 05, 2020 – Middlesbrough 0-1 Queens Park Rangers (H1: 0-1)
- July 01, 2020 – Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Fulham (H1: 1-1)
- September 14, 2019 – Queens Park Rangers 3-2 Luton Town (H1: 3-1)
- August 06, 2011 – Luton Town 3-1 Queens Park Rangers (H1: 0-1)
- April 14, 2007 – Queens Park Rangers 3-2 Luton Town (H1: 1-1)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
As a guest on the strong opponent, Huddersfield Town, Luton Town played very impressive and with a very high determination to return the triumphal track. According to the Luton Town vs Queens Park Rangers prediction, with the existing excitement, Luton Town players are aiming to win all 3 points against rivals Queens Park Rangers in the next round to continue the relegation race.
- Luton Town is quite struggling in the relegation battle, they are a less secure group with a distance of 2 points but play more than 1 match.
- However, Elliot Lee and his teammates have also been positive in recent times with only 1 defeat winning 2 matches and drawing 2 matches in the last 5 rounds.
- If only at home, coach Nathan Jones and his students have lost only 1 match in the last 6 matches, including quite tough opponents like Brentford or Preston North End.
QUEENS PARK RANGERS
- As for Queens Park Rangers, they have run out of combat goals this season as they are almost certainly relegated to success. Not playing too badly, coach Mark Warburton and his students are lacking the stability needed with 4 losses and only won 1 match in the last 5 matches.
- If away only, they have had to 7 defeats and won 2 matches in the last 11 matches. With this situation, experts predict the football rate that a difficult match is waiting for Queens Park Rangers on the trip away from home.
Luton Town vs Queens Park Rangers prediction is evaluating the possibility of winning slightly in favor of Queens Park Rangers despite having to play on the opponent’s field. Experts predicting the football rate of truoctran.com found that with such a deal, choosing Luton Town will be safer because they have been performing well recently, along with the discomfort when being playing at home.
Meanwhile, Queens Park Rangers are playing well with poor away record.
Luton Town vs Queens Park Rangers prediction: Luton Town 1-0 Queens Park Rangers (H1: 0-0)
- Luton Town: Simon Sluga, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Dan Potts, Sonny Bradley, James Bree, Luke Berry, Andrew Shinnie, Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu, Harry Cornick, Elliot Lee, James Collins.
- Queens Park Rangers: Lumley, Kakay, Manning, Barbet, Kane, Cameron, Oteh, Ball, Chair, Eze, Osayi-Samuel.
Join Betting with: US HERE