The match review to the football Man City vs Liverpool prediction in the Premier League about the 2 competing teams’ recent performances and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming H2H matches, goal stats, qualities, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Match date: 7:15 pm on Thursday 2nd July 2020
Event: Premier League
Stage: Matchday 32nd
Location: Etihad Stadium
MAN CITY PREVIOUS MATCHES:
LIVERPOOL PREVIOUS MATCHES:
From 2017 to now
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE
- Manchester City’s recent form is not so stable, they have just received a 1-2 defeat against Chelsea in the 31st round, but won before Newcastle with a score of 2-0 shortly afterwards in the arena. FA cup.
- The current rank has also been arranged, so Pep Guardiola’s army has become neglected, which is quite understandable.
- The 4-0 victory over Crystal Palace and the defeat of Man City helped Liverpool officially win the Premier League title after 30 years of waiting. Jurgen Klopp’s teachers and students currently have 1 victory and 1 draw in the last 2 rounds. But with the completion of his goal in the Premier League, The Kop will bring the most comfortable mentality to Etihad for a full coronation day.
- Liverpool are 23 points behind Man City. Given this gap, the championship this season is within the reach of the Red Brigade. The dramatic meeting against Man City in the next round will be a challenge for the visitors at The City of Manchester Stadium.
- The current position of the two teams has been arranged, so this match is only procedural. Therefore, the players will not face too much pressure and will most likely make this confrontation extremely attractive. However, winning is definitely something that both Manchester City and Liverpool want to get in this match.
Man City vs Liverpool prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Man City vs Liverpool prediction
- It can be said that marching to Etihad will be difficult for any team in Europe, where Manchester City has only lost 1/10 last time.
- Meanwhile, Liverpool with 4 consecutive matches without winning away games with 1 draw and 3 losses will be hard to have fun in the day when they will raise the championship trophy.
Our Man City vs Liverpool prediction for this match is:
- Manchester City -1/4
OVER / UNDER Man City vs Liverpool prediction
- Although only a procedural match, but the two strongest teams in England like Manchester City and Liverpool certainly do not want to be empty-handed in this match.
- With the co-ownership of 2 extremely powerful attacks, this rematch becomes attractive and has many goals is not too surprising.
Our prediction for full time:
- OVER 3
EUROPEAN Man City vs Liverpool prediction
- Liverpool were the ones who won the first leg when they beat Manchester City 3-1 at Anfield. Of course, Man City will want to recover that debt in the second leg held in Etihad.
- The performance is quite balanced so when playing on the familiar grass will be a big advantage for the blue half of Manchester.
- CHOOSE: Manchester City Full-time
FINAL SCORE Man City vs Liverpool Prediction
With the battle between the runner-up team and the Premier League football tonight. Players can participate in the most accurate rafters prediction. In addition, to increase the chances of winning, players should track the progress, identify the performance, game history and the starting line-up of the following two teams!
Man City vs Liverpool prediction: Manchester City tend to have more advantage.
- Manchester City vs Liverpool H1: 1-0
- 2 Manchester City vs Liverpool FT: 2-1
- Manchester City: Claudio Andres Bravo Munoz, Benjamin Mendy, Kyle Walker, Nicolas Hernan Gonzalo Otamendi, Aymeric Laporte, Kevin De Bruyne, David Jimenez Silva, Ilkay Gundogan, Riyad Mahrez\, Raheem Sterling, Gabriel Fernando de Jesus.
- Liverpool: Alisson Becker, Andrew Robertson, Joseph Gomez, Trent Arnold, , Virgil van Dijk, Georginio Wijnaldum, Fabinho,, Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira, Jodan Henderson, Mohamed Salah Ghaly.
Join Betting with: US HERE