The match review to the football Manchester City vs Arsenal prediction in England: Premier League about the 2 teams’ performance and the most current matches of the teams, the match stats, H2H encounters, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible outcome. The Manchester City vs Arsenal prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
MATCH INFORMATION: Manchester City vs Arsenal Prediction
England: Premier League
2020-06-17 21:15 MANCHESTER CITY – ARSENAL
PREVIOUS MATCHES MANCHESTER CITY:
|2020-03-08||MANCHESTER UNITED – MANCHESTER CITY||2-0|
|2020-02-22||LEICESTER – MANCHESTER CITY||0-1|
|2020-02-19||MANCHESTER CITY – WEST HAM||2-0|
|2020-02-02||TOTTENHAM – MANCHESTER CITY||2-0|
|2020-01-21||SHEFFIELD UTD – MANCHESTER CITY||0-1|
|2020-01-18||MANCHESTER CITY – CRYSTAL PALACE||2-2|
PREVIOUS MATCHES ARSENAL:
|2020-03-07||ARSENAL – WEST HAM||1-0|
|2020-02-23||ARSENAL – EVERTON||3-2|
|2020-02-16||ARSENAL – NEWCASTLE||4-0|
|2020-02-02||BURNLEY – ARSENAL||0-0|
|2020-01-21||CHELSEA – ARSENAL||2-2|
|2020-01-18||ARSENAL – SHEFFIELD UTD||1-1|
|2019-12-15||ARSENAL – MANCHESTER CITY||0-3|
|2019-02-03||MANCHESTER CITY – ARSENAL||3-1|
|2018-08-12||ARSENAL – MANCHESTER CITY||0-2|
|2018-03-01||ARSENAL – MANCHESTER CITY||0-3|
|2017-11-05||MANCHESTER CITY – ARSENAL||3-1|
|2017-04-02||ARSENAL – MANCHESTER CITY||2-2|
|2016-12-18||MANCHESTER CITY – ARSENAL||2-1|
|2016-05-08||MANCHESTER CITY – ARSENAL||2-2|
|2015-12-21||ARSENAL – MANCHESTER CITY||2-1|
|2015-01-18||MANCHESTER CITY – ARSENAL||0-2|
MANCHESTER CITY: 12
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE
- Manchester City entered the temporary suspension period by losing to rivals Manchester United with the score 0-2 right away. However, that does not affect too much of their rankings at the moment, Pep Guardiola’s teachers and teachers are certainly in the 2nd place.
- The distance with the pursuing team is 4 points but few matches more than 1 match.
- The defeat in round 27 has officially cut five consecutive victories of Manchester City in every arena, it will certainly touch the pride of the defending champion at the present time.
- Although the season has only gone two-thirds of the way, it has been evaluated that this is a disaster season for Arsenal. They are currently only ranked 9th in the rankings with 40 points after 28 matches, 3 points less than the European team, but the opportunity is quite fragile. Coach Mikel Arteta’s army is currently very thirsty and will definitely do their best in this confrontation.
- Prosperity is also returning to them after 4 victories and 4 draws in the last 8 rounds, the current confidence will help the Gunners towards beneficial results.
Manchester City vs Arsenal Prediction tip:
As mentioned above, the Etihad team is almost in second place and they will not be too focused on the Premier League arena. And Arsenal is completely different, they need the score to look for a place to be in the European arena. But winning is certainly not easy for the Gunners, the highest possibility is that they can only leave Etihad with 1 point in hand. With 40 points, the visitors are ranked 9th on the table with a distance of 3 points compared to the European Cup group. Therefore, in the next match against Manchester City, Arsenal will be very determined to win at least 1 point. However, this is not an easy Manchester City vs Arsenal prediction.
- CHOOSE: Arsenal +1.1/2
- The market advises players to choose according to the home team.
Manchester City owns the strongest attack in the tournament with 68 goals since the beginning of the season, although only conceding 31 goals but the defense is the critical weakness of Pep Guardiola’s teachers and teachers. Not to mention the Arsenal striker is also very strong with the presence of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and the London Gunner himself is also a team that loves to attack. Those things will set the stage for this match to end with many goals and the door will be the right choice in our Manchester City vs Arsenal prediction.
- CHOOSE: OVER 3.1 / 2 goals
- H1 result Manchester City vs Arsenal: 1-1
- H2 result Manchester City vs Arsenal: 2-2
- CHOOSE: Draw Full-time
- Although possessing a head-to-head record that is superior to the opponent with 7 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in 10 matches, Manchester City will not exert their best in this confrontation. Coach Pep Guardiola wants the students to focus more on the UEFA Champions League arena, where they have a great opportunity to overcome the 1/8 round. So this rematch probably will end with 1 draw.
- Manchester City: Ederson Santana de Moraes, João Cancelo, Fernandinho, Nicolas Hernan Gonzalo Otamendi, Olexandr Zinchenko, Bernardo Mota Veiga de Carvalho e Silva, Ilkay Gundogan, Phil Foden, Rodrigo Hernandez, Sergio Leonel Kun Aguero, Raheem Sterling.
- Arsenal: Bernd Leno, Bukayo Saka, Pablo Mari Villar, David Luiz Moreira Marinho, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Granit Xhaka, Daniel Ceballos Fernandez, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Mesut Ozil, Nicolas Pepe, Edward Nketiah.